Me, You, And Me, Him And Her, And Them Too

Happy Birthday Thread

Started by Csar, Jun 20, 2015, 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks!
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Happy birthday, JRSZ!

If you want i can merge your old account with the new one. :)
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Apr 26, 2020, 20:17

Happy birthday, JRSZ!

A true birthday treat!

Happy Birthday man!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Happy belated, JRSZ!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Explud on Apr 26, 2020, 20:17

Happy birthday, JRSZ!

Thank y'all

I'll stay on this acc (my og one)
hah that whole situation ended up really funny.
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Happy birthday to our Chemical druid, Krisper!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy Birthday Conn6orsuper117! What a time to turn 21. Hope you've been enjoying the holiday weekend!

Thanks, Lucky for me, the boss said she'd give me the next 2 days off (hence why I am online right now) despite this being one of the busiest weekends of the year for work, they even threw a Pizza party during lunch break.

best part: legally I am now old enough to stick around and go drinking with you all when the brothers come back to america.
Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 15:23 by Conn6orsuper117
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on May 25, 2020, 07:54

best part: legally I am now old enough to stick around and go drinking with you all when the brothers come back to america.

Back to Smuggler's Cove!!

Happy birthday man! Glad to hear you had a good time :)

Ho ho ho, and a bottle of rum! Happy belated, Connor!
— Aurora (The Seed)

a late but great B-day to you Connor! We'll definitely provide drinks on the next round of Chem tours.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Happy birthday, WhiteNoise! You wanna get higher, and higher!

— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy Birthday and Happy Summer Solstice. What's the drink of choice for such a glorious day?

Happy Birthday, WN!!

Happy belated, WhiteNoise! 
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Happy Birthday Pumisher! Time to fire up the grill, you get two würsten today!

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 28, 2020, 18:09

Happy Birthday Pumisher! Time to fire up the grill, you get two würsten today!

Alles Gute, Pum! Hope your avatar will ever get to grab its Würstchen one day :D
— Aurora (The Seed)

Happy Birthday, Pumisher!
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

thank you chemical people. i'll have some scALE on you

oh, and jokes about german sausages are the wurst  ;)

and birthday to all the others
no idea, no idea