For That Beautiful Feeling

2023/04/18 - Live at WAMU Theatre in Seattle 

Started by rynostar, Feb 14, 2023, 19:01

Previous topic - Next topic
Me and my wife will be there, so that's 2 more. Defo up for meeting for eats and drinks before! We are now at a hotel about a 15 minute walk from the venue so it will be easy enough to get anywhere.

Also defo think we should get a final headcount and lock in a reservation somewhere asap since we're only a week(!!!) away now 

There will be 4 in my group assuming ryno is included. :)

Not sure if mini golf is the best option but down to figure something out.

Quote from: MadPooter on Apr 11, 2023, 19:49
There will be 4 in my group assuming ryno is included. :)
Yes! Yes! A Thousand times Yes!...
In other words, yes, you can include me in the pooter number.

Not sure if mini golf is the best option but down to figure something out.
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2023, 20:31 by rynostar
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

That puts us at 10 already which could even be pushing it for a reservation on such a busy night. Anywhere with a decent beer list and pub food or whatever is going to be good for us.

Should we make the call and book something? Bad Bishop, mentioned by Enjoyed, looks great! 

Damn you guys got a plethora of people for Seattle. I can feel the excitement and the vibe right now just reading your posts, even though it's 7am where I'm at. Just a couple of more days till we feel the chemical wrath!

To mesamma, actionjackson780, urbanhack:

You got some great people with you who got your back, and they're the biggest chem fans I ever known! My spirit will be floating along the railing at your show. I'm happy for all you guys and can't wait till next week!

Represent Team Chemical Seattle!

Last Edit: Apr 13, 2023, 00:45 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Like the idea of Bad Bishop as well for pre-meet. 

Tried phoning via a Canadian number asking about seating...but I think they thought it was a scam call as it was from a Canadian number and auto hung up on me. Sent an email but doubt they'll respond. Anyone with a US number want to try calling?

Quote from: rynostar on Apr 13, 2023, 23:49
Like the idea of Bad Bishop as well for pre-meet.

Tried phoning via a Canadian number asking about seating...but I think they thought it was a scam call as it was from a Canadian number and auto hung up on me. Sent an email but doubt they'll respond. Anyone with a US number want to try calling?
We're booked in for 5pm!

The dude was super nice and said a couple of extra people should be no problem if we need to squeeze in more (I said 10, with 1 or 2 more potentially).

No pressure to get there AT 5. And I can obviously call back if we think that's a little too early. Just thought it'd be nice to sit and not rush before strolling down to the venue. 
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Some last minute items for those travelling to Seattle in the next few days.

First, it's going to rain. Pack rain gear if you're planning on being outside during the day. It's been heavy on and off rain here in Vancouver the last few days (and we're just a few hours north). There is a coat check at WAMU, but it costs $6 per garment. I'd advise leaving bags at hotels / airbnbs as the only bag check is outside the venue at a professional locker service on the street in front (I used them before, they're alright).

Second, the Kraken (NHL hockey) did make the playoffs and play there first (road) game the same night as predicted starting at 7:00pm. Thankfully @Enjoyed came in clutch with Bad Bishop for those joining. However, if you make other dinner plans prior, note that it may be packed with Kraken fans. 

@mesamm99 @Conn6orsuper117 @urbanhack  dm us if you want to make further plans for meeting prior or at the gig.
Last Edit: Apr 17, 2023, 01:51 by rynostar

you got it. only plans we have so far is getting in line by 6:45 (shhh, I told my stepdad it starts at 7 so I can get to the front of the stage again  :-X )

We ride at dawn tomorrow/today
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Sorry for the double posts, but we touched down safe n sound, I even still have my phone this time :D

Considering going in my pink floyd shirt, again, or wearing tyedye this time.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

I'm so fucking excited for you guys! You're all going to lose your minds!! 
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Airbnb host cancelled last minute.

Like, 45 minutes before check-in.

Airbnb has offered to pay the difference, so I booked a suite downtown.

Please log in to view this attachment.

dude what the hell did they do that for? Not even a courtesy call or email! 
Hopefully no more distractions to you or any of the forum peeps. 

Hope you all have fun tonight and enjoy the encore of "+Spoiler"

That looks like some swanky digs, Pooter! Glad you got the accommodations sorted out!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

TODAY IS THE DAY!  

Enjoy your dose of the chemicals tonight guys! Have fun and be safe! Wooo!

Quote from: MadPooter on Apr 18, 2023, 03:52
Airbnb has offered to pay the difference, so I booked a suite downtown.

Please log in to view this attachment.
I spent most of past evening in that chair. It was damn fine comfortable.

Looks like overmono starts at 7:30 and chems start at 8:45 according to twitter. Plan accordingly people.

Edit: also...see attachedPlease log in to view this attachment.
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2023, 23:16 by rynostar

Were getting ready, we head out in 15. Im contemplating on bringing the magazine, in case the brothers will be among us after the show (and since nobody answered my question in the moments in our lives post XD )