Yeah, We Will Live Again

2023 Live Shows

Started by Csar, Oct 15, 2022, 08:33

Previous topic - Next topic
North Festival in Porto, Portugal on May 26.
https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1638470999900405761
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Dublin show just announced in November  ;D

Get to see them twice this year :music
Live:Point Depot Dublin 1999 Creamfields Ireland 2001 Witness Festival 2002  Marlay Park Dublin 2005 Electric Picnic 2007 Longitude Dublin 2015 Alexandra Palace 2018 3Arena Dublin 2018 Musgrave Park Cork 2023 3Arena Dublin 2023
DJ: Printworks 2022

https://twitter.com/chembros/status/1657409143081148417
This tweet seems to suggest that the next run of shows (starting in Mallorca?) will have a new setlist?
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

I've had it confirmed from several good sources now that they are doing their Arcadia Glastonbury dj set again that they pulled out of last year :) 

Anyone else going?
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

Quote from: gfa2001 on May 14, 2023, 22:01
I've had it confirmed from several good sources now that they are doing their Arcadia Glastonbury dj set again that they pulled out of last year :)

All of a sudden it's like:

no idea, no idea

Forgot to say earlier, isle of wight gets professionally recorded by Sky Arts every year I believe it is (or some other channel, but i think Sky)
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

Full Star Guitar from North Music Festival in Portugal
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

The new visuals are fantastic!

That transition works a lot better and it's nice to see the idea from the 2019 Got Glint days being carried over and improved for star guitar.

https://streamable.com/d46fs0 one of the new tracks played in Portugal last week. 

ps: i havent been here for a while, so if sharing this not allowed let me to and I will remove it. 

Quote from: Skylined21 on Jun 02, 2023, 17:40
https://streamable.com/d46fs0 one of the new tracks played in Portugal last week.

ps: i havent been here for a while, so if sharing this not allowed let me to and I will remove it.
I think concert videos are fine! Gosh this new song sounds absolutely beautiful the more I find of it, you wouldn't happen to have any video of the second new song they played do you?

Quote from: hstn on Jun 02, 2023, 17:42
I think concert videos are fine! Gosh this new song sounds absolutely beautiful the more I find of it, you wouldn't happen to have any video of the second new song they played do you?
Great then  :)

I'm trying to upload 30min footage of the gig to youtu.be which has snippets of almostnall tracks they played (new ones included) but it's giving me an hard time with copyright content (regarding unreleased tracks). I'll post it here if I'm successful.

Here's a couple of pics of the new (old) fella:

Quote from: Skylined21 on Jun 02, 2023, 17:50
Great then  :)

I'm trying to upload 30min footage of the gig to youtu.be which has snippets of almostnall tracks they played (new ones included) but it's giving me an hard time with copyright content (regarding unreleased tracks). I'll post it here if I'm successful.

Here's a couple of pics of the new (old) fella:

if youtube doesn't work streamable would be great!! I've found little of the Porto show online especially the new material so I'm really glad you managed to capture this much

also I still love the new mark visuals so much omg

Quote from: Skylined21 on Jun 02, 2023, 17:40
Skylined! Good to see you back, it indeed's been a while! Thank you for sharing your footage! Stunning capture of this new track.

Quote from: hstn on Jun 02, 2023, 17:53
I've found little of the Porto show online
For some reason I get the impression that there's a shift going on where users upload stuff to other media platforms rather than YT recently. Usually, there you could find loads of videos on YT after a gig.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Here it is, I just had to trim-off the new track I had to upload via streamable:

Seeing all these folks recording, it's so refreshing that you're one of those rare ones who actually know how to hold their phones correctly :))
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jun 02, 2023, 20:27
Seeing all these folks recording, it's so refreshing that you're one of those rare ones who actually know how to hold their phones correctly :))
My dilema is always record to watch it afterwards, which I actually do, but I also try to enjoy the moment and for that I also need to drop the recording to fully embrace it.
On this one I was actually strategically placed over the cabels that go on to the stage, so I gained some height, which made it easier to record it well ::)

Quote from: Skylined21 on Jun 02, 2023, 21:31
My dilema is always record to watch it afterwards, which I actually do, but I also try to enjoy the moment and for that I also need to drop the recording to fully embrace it.
As you should!!! It's actually more important than anything at a show to enjoy it and dance (not that I'm unhappy that you did tape stuff, though  ;) ). I remember recording audio in 2016 was much easier, as I could jump around without having to worry too much about a shaky cam that night.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Thanks a lot for the recording!
I'm dying to someday see a recording of Warped Pop that's not just a minute or so. Well, at the latest when the new album is released or when I finally see them live later this year in Glasgow, whatever happens first  XD
Also, never think you need to apologize for not recording in full (or not recording at all). As much as I love watching shows when I can't be there, it's your moment and you deserve to experience it the way you prefer.

Also, BBSG will be an absolute unit of an anthem, if the bootlegs from DJ sets and the live recordings are any indication.

Quote from: gfa2001 on May 24, 2023, 04:48
Forgot to say earlier, isle of wight gets professionally recorded by Sky Arts every year I believe it is (or some other channel, but i think Sky)
There might also be a radio broadcast? https://www.myworldevents.com/music-festival/iow-festival.html
Not sure if any of this will even be accessible outside of the UK, but it's definitely worth it to keep an eye out for it ahead of the festival.