'Til We Meet Again, Oh My Love

History of changing setlists, rarities, and other unique features

Started by Bosco, Jun 30, 2018, 06:56

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Bob Chipezka on Jul 06, 2018, 22:03

Morning lemon '05 is suitable in this category?
You mean this footage?

(05:18)
Last Edit: Jul 07, 2018, 10:12 by Explud
Hi Kevin!

F@ck, where did you dig this up? Awesome, thank you!

Once more, they should add these kind of tracks more often, either in full or as extended segues, because that kicks ass! Morning Lemon is perfect for a live show.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

It also have great beats in Leave Home segue:

(10:44)
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Jul 07, 2018, 09:01

You mean this footage?

(05:18)
I mean 16.09.2005 - Live @ Ultra Music Festival, New York, USA. Morning lemon was there played

Brixton Academy, I'm almost certain, but I have no idea which performance in 2005 it was. I've read there was an online stream of the show (lost to time, or it's the one I have labeled London 05 show and the quality was just questionable) but this stream cut to silence when Close Your Eyes was performed, to much confusion, until this EP came out.

Gathered this info from one old archived thread here that I don't know how to get back to rn.
Never for money, always for love.

Those Morning Lemon beats...  :o
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Bob Chipezka on Jul 07, 2018, 10:56

I mean 16.09.2005 - Live @ Ultra Music Festival, New York, USA. Morning lemon was there played
Please, don't hold back! Could you add this to your portfolio you ramped up as busy as a bee in the last couple days?
Last Edit: Jul 08, 2018, 12:14 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Bob Chipezka on Jul 07, 2018, 10:56

Never seen or heard of any footage from this show!

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jul 08, 2018, 04:10

I have this (Note UTI Is glitched):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/z8vn0zlim6qn67b/16.09.2005+-+Live+%40+Ultra+Music+Festival%2C+New+York%2C+USA.rar
unless you're looking for video footage
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jul 08, 2018, 04:10

http://forum.theprodigy.ru/1233953
Here is my archive of live records of chems. All links are active. Perhaps you will find something interesting for yourself.

So like. The Golden Path lyrics during Escape Velocity are a neat touch and all. But all it does is remind me that I'll probably never experience the ecstasy of actual Golden Path live:

Quote from: Bob Chipezka on Jul 08, 2018, 12:20

Here is my archive of live records of chems. All links are active. Perhaps you will find something interesting for yourself.
Thanks mate! I have quite a bunch of these (sourced from Ben_j like I think yours are too) but I found I'm missing / overlooked a TON of stuff from 2005.

Quote from: Bob Chipezka on Jul 08, 2018, 12:20

basically where I got half of my archive from (Including the one, from london 05, I linked).

BTW the links to all but fuji rock 02 is working.
Last Edit: Jul 09, 2018, 02:59 by Conn6orsuper117
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Im probably about to stretch the boundaries of this thread, but at 3:13 you can see footage of The Chemical Brothers Coachella 2001 DJ set.

Im not sure if the continuation after Sunshine Underground is still them, but I would assume so.

Sweet! That is them in the continuation after Sunshine Underground (Studio K actually), they're spinning Underworld's Kittens which I think they did quite a bit back then.

Yup, Studio K it is!

I think I remember Whirly mentioning EBW 5 was featured at that show. It most likely was its North American debut. Pretty damn exciting.

Note to mods:  if there is a more appropriate thread for the DJ related material that I found, please feel free to move.
Last Edit: Jul 11, 2018, 03:29 by Bosco

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jul 08, 2018, 22:45

But all it does is remind me that I'll probably never experience the ecstasy of actual Golden Path live:

At the time, I thought golden path was an ok track from the singles CD, but I also had the similar reaction when it was played live. The only reason I liked it more later because the way it sequed into chemical beats at that time.

Ill share sentiments and piggy back on WN quote " I'll probably never experience the ecstasy of actual (insert song) live"

FFS Superflash!!!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Just stumbled across this short clip of Nude Night/ Golden Path segue by accident

which made me look for more:
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jul 13, 2018, 22:00

Just stumbled across this short clip of Nude Night/ Golden Path segue by accident

which made me look for more:

they took it up a notch in Sydney with acid!
they did something similar with a transition out of Hoops but I can't find that video anymore
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Quote from: hstn on Jul 15, 2018, 01:38

they took it up a notch in Sydney with acid!
they did something similar with a transition out of Hoops but I can't find that video anymore
Sounds awesome! when you get the time, you should remake that in audiotool.

semi HQ clip (Some POS was blowing into the recorder):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZjvN39mlF0&ab_channel=RobCurran

Looks like in some concerts (late 15/early 16) the brothers had a disco ball with them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLAdayH4hiw&ab_channel=vanrok
Last Edit: Jul 15, 2018, 07:53 by Conn6orsuper117

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jul 15, 2018, 06:08

Looks like in some concerts (late 15/early 16) the brothers had a disco ball with them.

That footage is from the final weekend of the BITE tour - at London's Hammersmith Apollo. I was there.
It's not technically a disco ball. But I don't actually know what it's called! Like a large metal plate/bowl that the light reflects off. But it's not actually a ball and it doesn't have little mirror pieces on it.
IT'S MORNING TIME!