2015 - Apple Music Festival - Roundhouse - London - September 24th

Started by Bosco, Sep 02, 2015, 19:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Sep 18, 2015, 18:50

https://www.applemusicfestival.com

Special guest???

First choice...Beck
Second choice.. Qtip
I remember seeing The Chems in 2002  ,  a surprise guest appearance was  made by  Tim Burgess  who came on stage to sing  ' Life is Sweet '  , that  made for a pretty cool part of the show.     
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

Quote from: Csar on Sep 22, 2015, 13:04

Chems' stage time apple music festival

London (United Kingdom - England)Thursday, 24. September 2015, 20:00:00 BST  UTC+1 hour
Berlin (Germany - Berlin)Thursday, 24. September 2015, 21:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
Paris (France)Thursday, 24. September 2015, 21:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
Perth (Australia - Western Australia)Friday, 25. September 2015, 03:00:00    AWST UTC+8 hours
Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)Thursday, 25. September 2015, 05:00:00    AEST UTC+10 hours
New York (U.S.A. - New York)Thursday, 24. September 2015, 15:00:00 EDT  UTC-4 hours
Chicago (U.S.A. - Illinois)Thursday, 24. September 2015, 14:00:00 CDT  UTC-5 hours
Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California)Thursday, 24. September 2015, 12:00:00 PDT  UTC-7 hours
Moscow (Russia)Thursday, 24. September 2015, 22:00:00 MSK  UTC+3 hours
Vladivostok (Russia)Friday, 25. September 2015, 05:00:00    VLAT UTC+10 hours
Beijing (China - Beijing Municipality)Friday, 25. September 2015, 03:00:00    CST  UTC+8 hours
Tokyo (Japan)Friday, 25. September 2015, 04:00:00    JST  UTC+9 hours
Wellington (New Zealand)Friday, 25. September 2015, 07:00:00    NZST UTC+12 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT)Thursday, 24. September 2015, 19:00:00
thanks!

someone get the stream captured :P
Last Edit: Sep 22, 2015, 19:27 by KNE

Quote from: ACIDCHILDREN on Sep 22, 2015, 17:28

Has anyone on the forum been successful, it looks like neither Sneakerbeater or I have been.

If you own an Apple TV then it's easy to stream, my wife watched the footage from Take That last night, Apple have done a really good show in the way it was put together.

No idea reference warm up, maybe Boggy or Justin. I expect if they have guest vocals it will be people that have featured on more than one record.
I got the "you're successful" email today, with 2 tickets - it's only me that's going, so you or Sneaker are welcome for the other one - let me know. Would be good to meet others beforehand.

Thank you. I've still got my fingers crossed . Would be great to go with you, but I promised my wife that I would take her if I got a ticket, therefore I think it would be unfair to accept this.

Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 22, 2015, 17:13

Special guests Tiesto and Avicii. :-X
And I thought it would be Ed ...I mean Calvin Harris and that guy from Takeshi's Castle, what was his name again? Ah right, EDMLoki! I'd love seeing some laser-cut-up-cake tossing giant space-synth robots! And I'd love seeing Adam jumping on and off Tom's mixing desk.

Quote from: Sneaker on Sep 22, 2015, 17:56

Sneakerbeater, I thought he was dead

Did you just sneak in here just like that? Without beating too?
Last Edit: Sep 22, 2015, 22:21 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: graysquire on Sep 22, 2015, 19:34

I got the "you're successful" email today, with 2 tickets - it's only me that's going, so you or Sneaker are welcome for the other one - let me know. Would be good to meet others beforehand.

Mate if you got no one better to go with and Acidchildren does not want to use the other half of the ticket then that be awesome . I'm deffo up for the roundhouse, such an immersive place to see the brothers!

Just been experimenting ripping the  iTunes festival video tonight and  successfully managed to rip take that set.  So hopefully  have no trouble recording the chems set from on demand video.
In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment- there are consequences

Quote from: Sneaker on Sep 22, 2015, 22:39

Mate if you got no one better to go with and Acidchildren does not want to use the other half of the ticket then that be awesome . I'm deffo up for the roundhouse, such an immersive place to see the brothers!

Just been experimenting ripping the  iTunes festival video tonight and  successfully managed to rip take that set.  So hopefully  have no trouble recording the chems set from on demand video.

My senses tell me there's gonna be some serious sneaker beating ahead of us! We'll be watching, we'll be watching!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Sneaker on Sep 22, 2015, 22:39

Ticket is all yours - sent you a PM.

Quote from: graysquire on Sep 23, 2015, 06:23

Wow! A real brotherhood over here! I wish I lived in the UK! ;) Have fun tomorrow guys!

Quote from: graysquire on Sep 23, 2015, 06:23

Golden ticket material right there.

I'm gonna try to get off work for this.  I got lucky to see the glasto stream.

Is this show the same running time? I'm hoping it goes a little different than the regular setlist. I'm down for Reflexion.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Maybe this is a good reason to finally use the new Chembase chat, at least once :D
— Aurora (The Seed)

Chaps, this is gonna be a great evening!!! :music

Have fun you guys!!! Wish I could join you.
Sneaks, please make awesome vids again (or please record from iTunes) like you did with Electric proms (Tim & Beth)

Just downloaded iTunes so I can watch and chat tomorrow (chat room or forum frenzy?). Didn't remeber I had an iTunes US account but I watched Ellie Gouldings performance as a try out and it works. Lightshow looks great.
Roundhouse was great, was there (with some of you) with the WATN release party. Wonder if the robots will fit... :-\

Seems like you can watch it without having to have an apple account of some sort. I'm watching the odd Weeknd right now.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Csar you can watch it through iTunes as long as you got an account with the iTunes store. But its not like you need to pay anything to do any of that.

The quality of the iTunes streams are superb, I ripped a video the other night and 1 hours worth of video weighing in at 11 gb. i'll be investing in a bluray writer I reckon  at the weekend