If You Ever Change Your Mind About Leaving It All Behind..

I'll See You There

Started by hstn, Jun 30, 2015, 22:25

Previous topic - Next topic
the vocal samples are heavily limited with a slow release, possibly even coupled with some of the other ambient noises too. but yeah definitely reversed
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: androidgeoff on Jul 19, 2015, 16:28

the vocal samples are heavily limited with a slow release, possibly even coupled with some of the other ambient noises too. but yeah definitely reversed
Part of the vocals sound like Tom yodeling or something like that
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Listening  to what sounds to me like those old ground bloom fireworks going off during the drum fills are my favorite parts when I heard this monster live.  :o

The vocal sample at the beginning reminded me a lot of the Chico's Groove sample "well, gee, I just don't know what's going on". I checked whether it could be it but it's not.

Apart from that, damn, there's so much going on in that track! So much actually that I'm tempted to say well, gee, I just don't know what's going on
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

This was a track I didin't know when I heard it live. I thought it was a big mess. But now it's obe of my favourite tracks of the new album. I love the beatlesesqeu sound, i love the drums and the drop, the vocal sample is just right, it's a very psychedelic dance track. I can see the people from the pictures of Exit planet dus and Dig your own hole booklets get their freaky dance on on this track.

It's most beautiful as a big mess. I hope they keep it around for their next album's tour.

I love Elektrobank into ISYT for this tour. The percussive nature of the Elektrobank riff + the live ISYT beginning sample into its Eastern-theory-inspired synth work so well together. Then.... BANG DRUM ROLL DRUM ROLL DRUM ROLL BANG DRUM ROLL DRUM ROLL DRUM ROLL black note synth. Yeaaaaah
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fave has to be ISYT into Believe, so much that i even recorded it :'(

Quote from: KNE on Aug 07, 2015, 23:50

My fave has to be ISYT into Believe, so much that i even recorded it :'(

Sick transition

Quote from: Csar on Aug 03, 2015, 22:40

The vocal sample at the beginning reminded me a lot of the Chico's Groove sample "well, gee, I just don't know what's going on". I checked whether it could be it but it's not.

"I'll See You There" live visuals reminds me of this:

Just get yourself high.

Quote from: thg on Aug 30, 2015, 05:31

Really similar indeed ! Can't be a coincidence

Oh man. Thank for posting the Slacker Scared video. I've been trying to remember the the name of that song for ages to search for it. And now that sample they used is in Ill see you there. Crazy. That Mathew Dear video was a good find too. That main girl even has a beauty spot on her cheek as well even the minor details odd.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Quote from: thg on Aug 30, 2015, 05:31

Both were heavily based on Kenneth Anger's Inauguration of the Pleasure Dome in 1954:
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

OMG, Psychedelic masterpiece!
Hi Kevin!

You've gotta love this place! So much knowledge and swarm wisdom around here!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Everything is a REMIX!
Just get yourself high.

I'll see you there is a wild yoga mix ;D
I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE THIS FEELING
I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT IT DOWN,DOWN,DOWN,DOWN...