What's this do? Born In the Echoes

any videos on the full 2002 Fuji Rock festival?

Started by Conn6orsuper117, Feb 07, 2018, 08:38

Previous topic - Next topic
I can only find audio tracks and 3 short videos on Fuji rock 2002 but not the full set, is there a full recording out there?
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

To my knowledge, only Hoops, Setting Sun, HBHG and The Test. And maybe TPPR or TSU, I'm not sure

Quote from: Ben_j on Feb 08, 2018, 09:38

To my knowledge, only Hoops, Setting Sun, HBHG and The Test. And maybe TPPR or TSU, I'm not sure
Star Guitar too, it's even on DVD.
TSU i saw somewhere on sneakerbeater youtube channel.
Hi Kevin!

The TSU I had!!! My notebook is broken and I could not to recover! The TSU in Fuji 2002 is the best of all TSU video live! I miss!

Quote from: demarco on Feb 08, 2018, 22:43

The TSU I had!!! My notebook is broken and I could not to recover! The TSU in Fuji 2002 is the best of all TSU video live! I miss!
:'(
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."


LOOK!!! I FOUND!!!!



The Sunshine Underground LIVE!!!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)


DONE! You got UTI as well?
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

well, if I can't find any video, does anyone have the full set in Audio?
feel free to PM me a link if anybody has it.
Last Edit: Jul 11, 2018, 09:01 by Conn6orsuper117
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

I have audio, but on a broken computer. I will try to solve this problem this month.
So far I can offer you this / bad quality.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9941742
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9941889

Quote from: Bob Chipezka on Jul 11, 2018, 17:54

I have audio, but on a broken computer. I will try to solve this problem this month.
So far I can offer you this / bad quality.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9941742
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9941889
you have no Idea how long I have been looking for this set. Thank you very much!
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

This audio I got from Benj some years back.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g4j3ph
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Quote from: Csar on Jul 12, 2018, 11:32

This audio I got from Benj some years back.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g4j3ph
again, thank you very much.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Yes there is more Fuji footage out there!

For 2002 set there was 37 minutes broadcast

Interview
Temptation/Star Guitar
The Sunshine Underground
Setting Sun
Hey Boy Hey Girl
The Test

I have a corrupt dvd copy of this set. I have the interview and half star guitar before the disc gives up! The sunshine underground video on my YouTube account is taken from the same source with all that motion blur in the video

There is also further Fuji footage out there.
Fuji 2000 there was 17 minutes broadcast
Fuji 2004 there was 19 minutes broadcast

There is a trader in Japan who has all 3 recordings!
In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment- there are consequences

Quote from: sneakerbeater on Apr 12, 2020, 09:22
There is a trader in Japan who has all 3 recordings!


Can you PM a link to that trader?
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: sneakerbeater on Apr 12, 2020, 09:22

There is also further Fuji footage out there.
Fuji 2000 there was 17 minutes broadcast
Fuji 2004 there was 19 minutes broadcast
I saw sombody on soulseek have those 2, as well some other rare recordings but the second I pressed request download he went offline and hasen't been online since. >:(
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."


Was thinking the same thing. I had no idea it still existed.

I was always more of a Kazaa man, myself.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Apr 14, 2020, 02:50

Was thinking the same thing. I had no idea it still existed.

I was always more of a Kazaa man, myself.
:D Oh gawd, the memories. Guilty memories, of course. And a 56k modem..................
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.