Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Go: Remix Package

• Pioneer
  • HUW IS INNOCENT
Well SIFSD came out before Go didn't it. But I'm probably looking forward to the as-yet-unreleased remixes of SIFSD, more than a 12" of two Go mixes I already have.
Perhaps Universal should conisder releasing something from BITE other than the above two tracks as a proper follow up single, with a 12", a download (mixes) and video. Or is that too conventional?

EML Ritual:

EML Ritual
EML Ritual (Extended Mix)
*insert 3 remixes here*
Chems Dub
Music video by Adam Smith

• The Boxer
Did SIFSD come out as a proper single already, or was it just a EBW? With the new mix containg a remix for SIFSD and the mention it would get a release, I figured it was going to get the proper single treatment.  I'd be all about a new  choice for a single, although at this point good remixes of any track will suffice. The Go mixes are great.  Also, I think they would be missing a huge marketing opportunity if they don't do something with Wide Open and Beck, although I doubt any remixes will capture the magic essence of the original.  And yeah, EML ritual is a very logical choice.

Singles for the Brothers have been weird going back to WATN.  But BITE has been particularly strange in this area.

• The Boxer
OR.....will the SIFSD remix(es) be lumped onto an EP style single like they did for Further?

• Freak Of The Week
  • Tutti frutti, Automatic bazooti
An EP would be greatly welcomed. I would imagine Direct Buki will find it's way on an EP. However, the EP will probably only be a digital release.

• Freak Of The Week
  • Tutti frutti, Automatic bazooti
Well it looks like you guys were thinking correctly on your suspicions about SIFSD. However, the order of promotional releases still doesn't make any sense. I would assume we can anticipate some type of individual SIFSD release (non EBW style)  with the new video out, and then you have Ed mentioning on twitter to Ben_j about remixes on the way. But then again who knows...

• The ChemBase Team
An EP would be greatly welcomed. I would imagine Direct Buki will find it's way on an EP. However, the EP will probably only be a digital release.

Oh please, yes please, pretty please Tom and Ed, with a cherry on top?

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

• Pioneer
Słucham THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS od 1995 roku .

* this chemical is good, this chemical is bad *

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!