Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

2019 No Geography Tour Expectations

• Peter the Bellboy
  • The ChemBase Team
Obvious things first...

Free Yourself, Gotta Keep On and MAH stay, of course. I think we get AT LEAST Eve of Destruction if not another new one.

What makes room for it? No idea. Maybe shorter versions of other tracks?
I personally could survive if Saturate, Go, Believe or Chemical Beats were replaced (I know Chemical Beats is going nowhere) but if you touch my Star Guitar I'm gonna be mighty upset.

I'd like to see more little nods to other songs, perhaps in slightly more fleshed out forms? I've never had the pleasure of Got Glint? or Piku. Those would be a treat.
And heck if I wouldn't loose my shit hearing Galaxy Bounce or Come With Us (new opener please!).

What do we think?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

• Galvanizer
  • Anyone with a copy of Velodrome?
I want EOD near the 2nd half of the set since the other 2 new tracks are in the first half.

Maybe it should replace Acid Children! Besides, that's where the visual is right now!

Im a begger so i'm gonna hold a cardboard banner at the Shrine show that says PLAY LOOPS! and then the other side says PLAY HOOPS! :))
When rain....comes down....like tears...like tears

• Giant
  • K+D+B is godlike
And heck if I wouldn't loose my shit hearing Galaxy Bounce or Come With Us (new opener please!).
CWU would be great, but not as an general opener - I see it more as an opener for the encore.

Other tracks I'd like to hear are Life Is Sweet or Music:Response
no idea, no idea

• Galvanizer
  • Let Me In Mate
EBW7 was pretty long this tour (yeah buddy), I could see it being cut down a bit for Eve of Destruction, or a mashup with all of the different vocals.

I could see Free Yourself as the opener, or them going back to a tried+true one
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The Boxer
The more new and different stuff the better basically. So you get more bang for your hard earned buck for the fans that have seen them every time.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

• The Boxer
  • Insomnia...
CWU would be great, but not as an general opener - I see it more as an opener for the encore.

Other tracks I'd like to hear are Life Is Sweet or Music:Response
YES! I wanna hear Life Is sweet in its full live, in the place of Piku/Playground/M:R
Even if its mashed up with I'll see you there.

• Pioneer
  • HUW IS INNOCENT
Mad As Hell/Setting Sun please (minus Out Of Control)

Eve Of Destruction could be a plausible opener, if not made the opener midway through the tour like Another World was.

and perhaps Keep On/AMMC
« Last Edit: Dec 14, 2018, 03:34 by hstn »  

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!