What's this do? Listen to Your Heart

General Bullshit Chat (pt 2)

Started by whirlygirl, Jul 08, 2015, 01:11

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jan 19, 2023, 06:17
Ladies & Gentlemen, Brother & Sisters, (hopefully) Tom & Ed...
It is with Great Pleasure for me to inform you that after years of trying your boy just got his Drivers Licence!!!

It is with Great Pleasure for me to inform you that after years of trying your boy just got his Drivers Licence!!!
Congrats, Connor, I am happy you're finally there! May you be always safe on the crazy US streets and always keep in mind the stupidy of the other drivers around you.
And if it's some kind of comfort to you, it took me 3 times to get my license. The second time was a bit unfair ( I know, I know, everybody can say that) as it was kind of a subjective evaluation of one situation at the very end where I was almost finished. Even my instructor tried to argue with the examiner... Third time went smooth as could be.

Happy driving!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Congrats Connor! You are now free to roam! Not sure what car your driving but it's always good to learn to change your oil, changing a tire, and have regular maintenance done. Oh and have jumper cables nearby.

Very happy for you !
Last Edit: Jan 23, 2023, 00:35 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.