Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard Appreciation thread

• Freak Of The Week
  • Tutti frutti, Automatic bazooti
This is gonna get glossed over so quick with all the new Chemical Brothers news brewing, but I would feel awful not sharing this with you guys.

The song aint shit with out the music video, but christ they did it right!!!  :))

Also, this is a formal request for Tom and Ed to explore new stage setup like Stu's in the video.

• The Boxer
Honestly after hearing LOL Creme/Kevin Godley 'Consequences' it some how seemed to fit perfectly hearing this song too. So great timing!
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

• Asleep From Day
One of the best shows I have ever seen was this band at The Metro in Chicago a few years back.  Place was electric.  Think Nonogon Infinity is a brilliant album.  Not everything is as good, but these guys put on one of the best live shows I've seen in a while from a "rock" band. 

• Freak Of The Week
  • Tutti frutti, Automatic bazooti

This is a B-Side to Cyboogie. An interesting prog-rock track that mutates into a pretty great electronic instrumental. If this is any sample to an upcoming full length album, I'm pumped!

They just released a big batch of dates at big sized venues throughout North America this summer. Looks like we're in for a MEGA album from them this year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtjEUTiFf6j/?utm_source=ig_embed

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!