Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

No Geography Era Songs

• Peter the Bellboy
  • The ChemBase Team
The bongos kinda connect both tracks. You think they just did a crude cut?
Also if you wanna send me your vinyl, I'll rip it for you slightly too slow (and then get WN to fix it!)  :)

Wait. There's a WN Time Stretch Edit™?

and I'm just sitting here waiting for Astralwerks to even ship my 3xlp

April 23rd I'm being told, for my CD. Do you think we have any grounds to complain and get sent the flac/wavs of the Japanese bonus tracks for our troubles?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

• Hmm... I was confused
  • The ChemBase Team
Do you think we have any grounds to complain and get sent the flac/wavs of the Japanese bonus tracks for our troubles?
Here Come The Drums / Problem/Question double A-side 12" or we sue
Never for money, always for love.

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
Bango, here's our class-action suit!

You've got to try! Last time it worked when they mislabled the bonus tracks for the deluxe version and then sent download links for those to make up for that lapse.
You wanna know my biggest disappointment for the live sets 2019? You wanna know? I tell you what my biggest disappointment is: I AM FUCKING NOT THERE!

• Giant
  • K+D+B is godlike
Here Come The Drums / Problem/Question double A-side 12" or we sue
Hmm. I think you might be wrong with this because i heard somethink like Taste Of Honey (Sabres Of Paradise Bonus Beats) and K+D+B (Terror Drums)
no idea, no idea

• Freak Of The Week
  • Let Me In Mate
I need the Miguel version of the album
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pioneer
and I'm just sitting here waiting for Astralwerks to even ship my 3xlp
And I am just sitting here waiting for some vinyl rips/instrumentals to leak  :))

• Hmm... I was confused
  • The ChemBase Team
And I am just sitting here waiting for some vinyl rips/instrumentals to leak  :))
Or you could buy it
Never for money, always for love.

• Galvanizer
  • Disrupt The Scene
I keep hearing about original versions of NG tracks that were different compared to their album version, such as Eve Of Destruction, and I'm curiosity if there any video/audio of these?

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
I keep hearing about original versions of NG tracks that were different compared to their album version, such as Eve Of Destruction, and I'm curiosity if there any video/audio of these?
There's a clip of Eve (at about 1:55)
https://forum.thechembase.com/index.php/topic,739.msg12738.html#msg12738

And Hstn posted a link of a longer recording,too.

Now that I listen to it again, it's really interesting to hear how this thing has evolved over time. Being a spoiled fanboy, I wished they had included that alternative/ early version of EoD rather than the rather pointless extended mix of GTKO.
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2019, 09:35 by Csar »  
You wanna know my biggest disappointment for the live sets 2019? You wanna know? I tell you what my biggest disappointment is: I AM FUCKING NOT THERE!

• Galvanizer
  • The Future, I'll See You There
I've now listened to the DJ bootlegs of EoD for the first time, and have to say that I clearly prefer the album version.

Nasty Xylophone is a Chemical Brothers track and nobody will convince me otherwise.

I've extracted the song from the essential mix, if you want the file write me a PM. I could also share the link here, not sure if this is o.k. though.
My audio editing skills are pretty much nonexistent, so don't expect anything spectacular, at the end I just did a simple fade out.

• The Boxer
  • feeling just fine on a new forum!
There's a clip of Eve (at about 1:55)
https://forum.thechembase.com/index.php/topic,739.msg12738.html#msg12738

Hey is there anywhere you could throw up the two dead Sendspace links from this post?
I need the Miguel version of the album

• Giant
  • K+D+B is godlike
I don't have a clue where the Free Yourself instrumental came from, probably originally available from non-public DJ music services / outlets.
Any news of the origin from the FY instrumental?
no idea, no idea

• Asleep From Day
Maybe FY (Radio Edit) (3:31) could be added. It is an official promo as far as I know. Do you think?

Does anyone here have this Radio Edit? I couldn't find in any site (including SLSK). If someone have it, please, give me a link. You'll help me so much.

In contribution with this site, here is the single (?) version of EOV 4:42. It's digital, not vinyl rip. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Spoiler
EOV
[close]
« Last Edit: Jul 23, 2019, 20:04 by Dr. Jose »  

• Pioneer
Does anyone here have this Radio Edit? I couldn't find in any site (including SLSK). If someone have it, please, give me a link. You'll help me so much.

In contribution with this site, here is the single (?) version of EOV 4:42. It's digital, not vinyl rip. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Spoiler
EOV
[close]

Nice! Where did you find/download/buy this unmixed version?

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!