F#cking Excellent Acid House

No Geography Era Songs

Started by WhiteNoise, Apr 15, 2019, 21:03

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Apr 16, 2019, 13:14

The bongos kinda connect both tracks. You think they just did a crude cut?
Also if you wanna send me your vinyl, I'll rip it for you slightly too slow (and then get WN to fix it!)  :)

Wait. There's a WN Time Stretch Edit™?

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Apr 16, 2019, 23:29

and I'm just sitting here waiting for Astralwerks to even ship my 3xlp

April 23rd I'm being told, for my CD. Do you think we have any grounds to complain and get sent the flac/wavs of the Japanese bonus tracks for our troubles?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Apr 17, 2019, 16:49
Do you think we have any grounds to complain and get sent the flac/wavs of the Japanese bonus tracks for our troubles?
Here Come The Drums / Problem/Question double A-side 12" or we sue
Never for money, always for love.

Bango, here's our class-action suit!

You've got to try! Last time it worked when they mislabled the bonus tracks for the deluxe version and then sent download links for those to make up for that lapse.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Apr 17, 2019, 17:08

Here Come The Drums / Problem/Question double A-side 12" or we sue
Hmm. I think you might be wrong with this because i heard somethink like Taste Of Honey (Sabres Of Paradise Bonus Beats) and K+D+B (Terror Drums)
no idea, no idea

I need the Miguel version of the album
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Apr 16, 2019, 23:29

and I'm just sitting here waiting for Astralwerks to even ship my 3xlp
And I am just sitting here waiting for some vinyl rips/instrumentals to leak  :))
Just get yourself high.

Quote from: thg on Apr 20, 2019, 01:55

And I am just sitting here waiting for some vinyl rips/instrumentals to leak  :))
Or you could buy it

I keep hearing about original versions of NG tracks that were different compared to their album version, such as Eve Of Destruction, and I'm curiosity if there any video/audio of these?

Quote from: neorev on Apr 27, 2019, 19:10

I keep hearing about original versions of NG tracks that were different compared to their album version, such as Eve Of Destruction, and I'm curiosity if there any video/audio of these?
There's a clip of Eve (at about 1:55)
https://forum.thechembase.com/index.php/topic,739.msg12738.html#msg12738

And Hstn posted a link of a longer recording,too.

Now that I listen to it again, it's really interesting to hear how this thing has evolved over time. Being a spoiled fanboy, I wished they had included that alternative/ early version of EoD rather than the rather pointless extended mix of GTKO.
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2019, 09:35 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I've now listened to the DJ bootlegs of EoD for the first time, and have to say that I clearly prefer the album version.

Nasty Xylophone is a Chemical Brothers track and nobody will convince me otherwise.

I've extracted the song from the essential mix, if you want the file write me a PM. I could also share the link here, not sure if this is o.k. though.
My audio editing skills are pretty much nonexistent, so don't expect anything spectacular, at the end I just did a simple fade out.

Quote from: Csar on Apr 28, 2019, 09:26

There's a clip of Eve (at about 1:55)
https://forum.thechembase.com/index.php/topic,739.msg12738.html#msg12738

Hey is there anywhere you could throw up the two dead Sendspace links from this post?
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Apr 15, 2019, 21:39

I don't have a clue where the Free Yourself instrumental came from, probably originally available from non-public DJ music services / outlets.
Any news of the origin from the FY instrumental?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: SouthernBrother on Apr 17, 2019, 08:49

Maybe FY (Radio Edit) (3:31) could be added. It is an official promo as far as I know. Do you think?

Does anyone here have this Radio Edit? I couldn't find in any site (including SLSK). If someone have it, please, give me a link. You'll help me so much.

In contribution with this site, here is the single (?) version of EOV 4:42. It's digital, not vinyl rip. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Spoiler
Last Edit: Jul 23, 2019, 20:04 by Dr. Jose

Quote from: Dr. Jose on Jul 23, 2019, 07:25

Does anyone here have this Radio Edit? I couldn't find in any site (including SLSK). If someone have it, please, give me a link. You'll help me so much.

In contribution with this site, here is the single (?) version of EOV 4:42. It's digital, not vinyl rip. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Spoiler

Nice! Where did you find/download/buy this unmixed version?
Just get yourself high.

Procrastinating from work by updating the list with the Loving You Mix and formatting it a bit.

This'll probably (?) be the last of the NG era, unless the Chems do those extra extended mixes they talked about in passing - always a chance they do something for another charity.