Listen to Your Heart

Surrender Box Set Coming Soon

Started by inchemwetrust, Apr 29, 2019, 14:26

Previous topic - Next topic
looks great! i am thinking to do the same with mine
Eight or over.

Quote from: Joslyn on Dec 22, 2019, 18:41

Always had the idea to do this but Surrender20 finally made me do it.
Really wanna do the same but our landlord doesn't allow nails and tacks (and our walls arent sticker friendly for frames)
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

;D
This iiis Bawscaw! Hilarious! You're frontrunner for forumer of the year.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Price of this just dropped to £45 on Amazon UK, after deducting VAT and adding postage to go to a relative in Singapore, just picked this up for £41.07 delivered (although need to sort out how to get it from Singapore to Perth!)

I leave Bosco in charge of unboxing videos for every physical chemical brothers release from this day forth.

I also enjoyed the fact he purposely changed his voice into a old grandpa/alien/peter griffin

Definitely the quality content I expected from this forum.

I agree with 99% percent of this video except the part where he said PTB was underrated. I hit the unsubscribe button after that!  ;D
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Mar 03, 2020, 08:06

I agree with 99% percent of this video except the part where he said PTB was underrated. I hit the unsubscribe button after that!  ;D
Would you like to get into a nasty fight in the YT comment section? For one, I love PTB, and for another thing, it's kinda customary these days!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

^ was only kidding! Geez! Ptb is neither underrated or overrated ,but sits at a level I can appreciate.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

to be specific, I was saying the artwork is underrated. But I suppose now thinking about it, the album is rather underrated as a whole, especially amongst fans.

Anyways... guys, that's how I sound now! After consuming countless amount of midwest delicacies (I.e. Polish Sausage, Bratwurst, Italian Beef, Cheese Curds, Beer, etc.) my voice has manifested into a glorious mishmash of Midwest accents.

Don't know if this was mentioned here before, but the Soulwax remix of HBHG is not the 2 Many DJs version of the remix. Written just because i'm bored right now...
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Mar 21, 2020, 10:31

...the 2 Many DJs version of the remix.

Hmm? Link?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Mar 21, 2020, 12:42

Hmm? Link?

It's the same as the Soulwax remix, but "superstar djs" is replaced with "2Many DJs"

Tell me this is fan-made. Sounds totally amateurish.

I've made a Surrender mix. It's under the Mixed Chemicals thread in the Social.

https://forum.thechembase.com/index.php/topic,2280.new.html#new

Secret Psychedelic Surrender -Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Surrender, this mix is meant to feel like a flashback. Dedicated to the chembase: it may be my best CB work yet.

I hope you like it.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Did any of y'all end up framing the Kate prints?

I measured them this morning and they are 123/8" by 123/8". Am I being an idiot or am I going to have to cut them down to get them to fit into a standard 12" frame?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Aug 06, 2020, 22:20

Did any of y'all end up framing the Kate prints?

I measured them this morning and they are 123/8" by 123/8". Am I being an idiot or am I going to have to cut them down to get them to fit into a standard 12" frame?
What's the next larger size? Perhaps you could frame it like a passe-partout with a background cut-out cardboard in a color that goes with the print?

— Aurora (The Seed)

I would use a mat to mount it in a larger frame but the prints already have a white border, which I'm not super keen to extend. I want more Gibb!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Aug 07, 2020, 17:27

I would use a mat to mount it in a larger frame but the prints already have a white border, which I'm not super keen to extend. I want more Gibb!
Ah, I see. I didn't remember their exact appearance. Another option, yet perhaps a bit pricier, could be to have it framed individually by a professional framer.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Mats are cheap, frames are expensive. Get a custom cut mat and a standard size frame. The mat can be cut to cover up the white border of the print, then it will fit into a standard frame.