Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

MAH - Indian Remix

• Asleep From Day
A version of MAH with the voice of an Indian woman is MAH about the shit going on back home. Cheers.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 10:16 by Csar »  

• The ChemBase Team
I lasted 23 seconds. Anyone able to beat that time ?

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
Really? Check for viruses. Smelled fishy the second I saw this post.

I'll delete the attachment.
You wanna know my biggest disappointment for the live sets 2019? You wanna know? I tell you what my biggest disappointment is: I AM FUCKING NOT THERE!

• Asleep From Day
Why does it need deleting? It's a rubbish mix that's reflecting the mess in a nation somewhere.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 19:51 by Csar »  

• Galvanizer
  • Insomnia...
I lasted 23 seconds. Anyone able to beat that time ?
Didn't even get to 15
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap freaks out because he hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
Why does it need deleting? It's a rubbish mix that's reflecting the mess in a nation somewhere.
Sorry, but isn't it customary to at least introduce oneself the first time on a new forum before just posting a file which is then just 23 seconds long to boot? I mean, what do you expect?
You wanna know my biggest disappointment for the live sets 2019? You wanna know? I tell you what my biggest disappointment is: I AM FUCKING NOT THERE!

• Asleep From Day
Apologies about not doing the introduction. This is the first time I am using a platform like this one. I love the Chemical Brothers. And their music is relevant across geographies. I just found the sentiment of this track an absolute apt reflection of how things are where I come from. My name is Marc.

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!