What's this do? Just Remember ... to Fall In Love!

Flashback Friday

Started by Stefan, Jun 07, 2019, 11:10

Previous topic - Next topic

here come the drums?

yes!
yes!
pourquoi?
No! Papal Disco
Maybe I'll find a friend... to spend the weekend








oh, i just discovered this was already mentioned over at the Under Social Lights thread
Last Edit: Jun 07, 2019, 12:19 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Stefan on Jun 07, 2019, 11:10

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1136946332843827200
That's great news, but where's the audio and video they're talking about?
I did see the EPs from Exit Planet Dust newly released on streaming services though

Oooh, this is fantastic news! Does this mean we get some HD remastered videos for Let Forever Be, HBHG, Star uitar (if this is even possible since it uses dated cgi) or even the entire Further album-movie?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Lost remixes & b-sides... Here come the drums ? :D

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 07, 2019, 11:49

Lost remixes & b-sides... Here come the drums ? :D
Taste Of Honey (Chekov Warp Dub)
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 07, 2019, 11:45

That's great news, but where's the audio and video they're talking about?
I did see the EPs from Exit Planet Dust newly released on streaming services though
The text says "next week" ;-)

Ok, I can't read good. "Next week". I read that "this week"...



Quote from: Stefan on Jun 07, 2019, 12:05

YES PLEASE!!
I mean, this is mandatory, right?!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Chico mix a capella
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be happy if they would just put No Need on Spotify. That's where my bar is.

Quote from: Biff on Jun 07, 2019, 13:04

I'd be happy if they would just put No Need on Spotify. That's where my bar is.
Underrated, wonderful song! I bought the DIA single just to have  No Need on CD.

Quote from: Stefan on Jun 07, 2019, 13:07

Underrated, wonderful song! I bought the DIA single just to have  No Need on CD.
Me too!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Does anyone get an eerie feeling that Tom and Ed might not be doing this for too much longer?  I hate to think that way, but I just worry that they might be planning a very long hiatus after they are done touring this album. 

I sure hope that they come back to the States in 2020 beforehand if they do.

As this is their second year of this tour, I do not expect them to continue into 2020.
Also, a hiatus of 2-3 years at least is usual after a major album release.
From the recent interviews, I got the feeling that they still have fun making music together. I remain hopeful that there will be a 10th album* and another tour sooner or later.



*And Brotherhood 2 with EBW 11-20

Quote from: Biff on Jun 07, 2019, 13:04

I'd be happy if they would just put No Need on Spotify. That's where my bar is.
I second this, it's not only one of my favourite b-sides, it's simply one of my fvourite tracks

Quote from: Stefan on Jun 07, 2019, 14:34

As this is their second year of this tour, I do not expect them to continue into 2020.
Also, a hiatus of 2-3 years at least is usual after a major album release.
From the recent interviews, I got the feeling that they still have fun making music together. I remain hopeful that there will be a 10th album* and another tour sooner or later.



*And Brotherhood 2 with EBW 11-20

I unfortunately think that at the end of this year, the touring stops for this album as well. How the hell did they not come through Chicago?!!?!?   :(

Quote from: Shotglass75 on Jun 07, 2019, 14:15

Does anyone get an eerie feeling that Tom and Ed might not be doing this for too much longer?  I hate to think that way, but I just worry that they might be planning a very long hiatus after they are done touring this album. 

I sure hope that they come back to the States in 2020 beforehand if they do.

We thought this before when Ed didn't tour and Direct Buki ended with "Goodbye, thanks to all of you". We were wrong.
They are clearly having a lot of fun on tour, and the interviews are sounding infinitely more positive than they did around the release of BITE and the couple of years afterwards. They may not tour for a little (a well deserved rest I would say) but there is definitely a renewed enthusiasm from Ed, which combined with Tom's inhuman need to create audio magic on a daily basis, should give us a lot of hope for more to come.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Ben_j on Jun 07, 2019, 11:49
Here come the drums ?
And Pumisher's Erection Song, please.  ::)
Last Edit: Jun 07, 2019, 18:08 by UltimatePelmeni
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.