Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

"Chemical Brothers Live 1997" VHS?

• Galvanizer
  • Insomnia...
Thanks for the note on how to pull the video. I'll work on making that happen. Going to play dumb here, but assuming I need some sort of software to pull the video from. Any suggestions?

FYI, I've shared the audio with Conn6orsuper117 to load to youtube. Enjoy!! It's the full set from beginning to end!! Just re-listened to it over the weekend and it's much a better quality than I remember.

**just looked at the link... I see it comes with software, however, I am on a mac and it doesn't look compatible for that. Any other suggestions?

here's one for 20 dollars that works with both
https://www.amazon.com/DIGITNOW-Capture-Converter-Digital-Windows/dp/B07H287NRC/ref=sr_1_6?crid=2VLTATADETF1W&keywords=vhs+to+digital+converter+mac&qid=1560827928&s=gateway&sprefix=vhs+to+digital+converter+mac%2Caps%2C216&sr=8-6
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

• Freak Of The Week
  • Anyone with a copy of Velodrome?

FYI, I've shared the audio with Conn6orsuper117 to load to youtube. Enjoy!! It's the full set from beginning to end!! Just re-listened to it over the weekend and it's much a better quality than I remember.

Thank you so freaking very much! good stuff here!
Edit: I take LSD is my fave from this set (influenced from the miami bass genre perhaps)

linky
« Last Edit: Jun 21, 2019, 02:47 by inchemwetrust »  
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

• Pioneer
FYI all, I'm having the tape digitized professionally. I'll make the files available when I have them. Should be getting it sent off this week - would've prior to this but was facing some medical hijinks.

• Swiper
I can't thank you enough for your awesomeness.

• Swiper
  • short tails
wow, you're a champ, thanks so much!
Eight or over.

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!