Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Hanna: For Your Consideration (Best Original Score)

• Freak Of The Week
  • The Future, I'll See You There
Never heard of this before, but now I want to hear that 5 minute version of Container Park.

• Swiper
Have it in 320 MP3 only
In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment- there are consequences

• Giant
  • ONE MAN WILL RISK EVERYTHING TO SAVE HIS FAMILY.
Anyone got a lossless copy of this? Sadly never shows up on Discogs.

No, I'm the same as Sneaker. This got discussed on the old version of the forum which you can find under Archive right here on the Chembase. Under the "Chemcial Talk" board if you jump back 6 pages from the front, about half way down you'll find a Hanna thread.
Spoiler
Jumping to the last post (by me!) there gives you a 404 error. But if you select the little "44" page number or select the thread and then go to the last page, you will find a post by a well known forumite sharing all the bits that are different from the commercial CD in MP3 format. And that sends you to this Mediafire link which seems to still work.
[close]

Never heard of this before, but now I want to hear that 5 minute version of Container Park.
Well you're on that old thread. Unless it was a different Stefan?
DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

• Freak Of The Week
  • The Future, I'll See You There
Nope, that was me. Thanks for reminding me that I forget abouth things  ;D
I did not find the files on my computer however, so maybe they were lost somehow when I changed computers years ago.

• Galvanizer
  • Disrupt The Scene

• Giant
  • K+D+B is godlike
No, I'm the same as Sneaker. This got discussed on the old version of the forum which you can find under Archive right here on the Chembase. Under the "Chemcial Talk" board if you jump back 6 pages from the front, about half way down you'll find a Hanna thread.
Spoiler
Jumping to the last post (by me!) there gives you a 404 error. But if you select the little "44" page number or select the thread and then go to the last page, you will find a post by a well known forumite sharing all the bits that are different from the commercial CD in MP3 format. And that sends you to this Mediafire link which seems to still work.
[close]

The version from Discogs is different to the one from the old forum.
no idea, no idea

• Galvanizer
Very cool item, really want this. It must be a promo piece send out by the movie studio to various voter groups for award season. I guess Very hard to get hold off. Kudos for the one who has "wink"

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!