Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

2021 Live Dates (Infos on re-scheduled and new shows)

• Burst Generator
  • ONE MAN WILL RISK EVERYTHING TO SAVE HIS FAMILY.
The Woo sample is...Janet Jackson?? (0:12)

DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

• Galvanizer
  • HUW IS INNOCENT
Intro (or maybe segue from the privious track) into what shall henceforth be known as "Stefan Clips" track:

The intro was posted on the chems' story recently, sounds like the vocal is saying "And I feel like I'm dreaming", guess time will tell whether or not it's actually a part of the song
I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

• Pioneer
One of the stories that the official insta account reposted had a series of vids on the guy's actual account...and I might be totally wrong but it sounded/looked like the Stefan Clips and the Woo Track were part of the same song. Anyone who was there can confirm that is not the case and I got it twisted?

• Pioneer
  • Hi
"Stefan Clips" could so easily be a Double A side with Papal Disco. Thought it was the same song in that first Printworks IG clip. Took me straight back to Galileo club scene.
Definetly, although, this song reminds me of 3 little birdies sorta mixed up with WEP, hope they make this song at least 9 minutes long, and mix it with escape velocity on concerts
For the woo-track, I like it but it kinda feels the same way i feel for EoD. I think it would work absolutely great as a studio track, but maybe on live versions it might not work that way.
With the other songs I actually think some of them are gonna get Superflash’d or Problem:Question’d, but I just don’t think which song would be as all of them sound great but maybe not album-level good? Maybe we get to see them a la Loops of Fury??
Add Burst Generator back to setlists!

• Burst Generator
  • K+D+B is godlike
Maybe we get to see them a la Loops of Fury??

Go on, i'm totaly in for an E.P. like Loops or Fourteenth or Mercury  8)

But it's unlikely that they will release a new E.P. while the new album is in the pipes and with TDTYF a first single of it is already released.
no idea, no idea

• Swoon Arpeggios..
  • The ChemBase Team
  • ..and Star Guitar horny synth
I wonder what its origin is though.
I have it in my Korg Electribe sound bank, so i think it might be just from massive Korg Sampler/Rompler library or from another vendor.
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2021, 16:41 by Explud »  
Hi Kevin!

• Burst Generator
I have it in my Korg Electribe sounds bank, so i think it might be just from massive Korg Sampler/Rompler library or from another vendor.
You're ruling out my suggestion above? Could Korg have nicked it from Ms Jackson?

Another Woo track - that we probably all know. Listen from 5:20 for lots of Woos (and earlier in the track too):

Check out the start of the a cappella version of Pleasure Principle:

« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2021, 15:27 by Wolkenkrabber »  
DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

• Swoon Arpeggios..
  • The ChemBase Team
  • ..and Star Guitar horny synth
You're ruling out my suggestion above?
Nope.

Could Korg have nicked it from Ms Jackson?
Why not, by permission.
Hi Kevin!

• Burst Generator
  • K+D+B is godlike
Or maybe Ms Jackson is using this as a sample under license from somewhere
no idea, no idea

• Pioneer
One of the stories that the official insta account reposted had a series of vids on the guy's actual account...and I might be totally wrong but it sounded/looked like the Stefan Clips and the Woo Track were part of the same song. Anyone who was there can confirm that is not the case and I got it twisted?
I don't think so - based on my video timestamps Woo was played 1hr after Stefan clips - I was there but couldn't say for 100% as someone said they played Woo twice (i don't remember this though happening though honestly). This video has both in near the start and has both near the start as separate clips -

• Freak Of The Week
  • The Future, I'll See You There
I't be very very surprised if Woo and Stefan Clips turn out to be the same song, they sound completely different.

• Pioneer
Thank you! The Insta story the guy had was cut up in a way that made it seem possible. Appreciate the reply, thanks for the videos.

• Galvanizer
  • HUW IS INNOCENT
I don't think so - based on my video timestamps Woo was played 1hr after Stefan clips - I was there but couldn't say for 100% as someone said they played Woo twice (i don't remember this though happening though honestly). This video has both in near the start and has both near the start as separate clips -

Maybe it was played by another DJ at the same night? Erol Alkan was also performing and he's been known to demo new chems tracks too, he probably played the Woo track at some point in the night
I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

• Pioneer
Maybe it was played by another DJ at the same night? Erol Alkan was also performing and he's been known to demo new chems tracks too, he probably played the Woo track at some point in the night
He did play HBHG although it was pretty hard to make out over whatever else he was playing. I didn't watch his full set but a good amount of it

• Swiper
  • Maybe I'll find a friend to spend the weekend

Dunno if someone already posted it, but here's another 2 minutes long video of our beloved Woo track!

This one, or that other Further vibe one would defo mark the EBW13, can't wait to hear the Woo one on their gigs
I'm MAD AS HELL!

• Burst Generator
https://www.instagram.com/buggedoutclub/p/CX00_3Brn_U/?utm_medium=copy_link
Some more here

If Stefan is reading this, can you capture the fourth slide and add it to your YT clips?
DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!