Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Pretty please....LIVE recording 2019

• Asleep From Day
Is there any chance of a live recording of any of the 2019 gigs? I am obsessed with the Glastonbury set and must of watched it on BBC Iplayer dozens of times, which you can no longer do. I went to the Cardiff gig last November and would just love to have a copy to keep somehow. It was amazing and I can't wait for my next chance to see them live.

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
In the hopes you're a real user, here are some recordings on youtube. Let me know if you like any of these and I can send you some audio your way.

« Last Edit: Nov 09, 2020, 14:30 by Csar »  
You wanna know my biggest disappointment for the live sets 2019? You wanna know? I tell you what my biggest disappointment is: I AM FUCKING NOT THERE!

• The Boxer
Is there any chance of a live recording of any of the 2019 gigs? I am obsessed with the Glastonbury set and must of watched it on BBC Iplayer dozens of times, which you can no longer do. I went to the Cardiff gig last November and would just love to have a copy to keep somehow. It was amazing and I can't wait for my next chance to see them live.

you know there are rips of the glastonbury set, right?

there's also an audience recording from their NYC show out there if that interests you.

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!