Yeah, We Will Live Again

Track ID - Chems Dj Set Warehouse Project

Started by VMan, Mar 02, 2021, 10:55

Previous topic - Next topic
Please someone help me with the track ID at 06:24...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyn6UGFBbzE&t=6m24s

Thanking you!
Last Edit: Mar 02, 2021, 16:36 by Ben_j
"To me you're like a setting sun. You rise then you're gone"

Nice to see you again, Vman!

This is a suspected "new" Chems track that, I believe, first appeared in their dj sets in 2013. It hasn't been released yet unfortunately. Let's hope it will though in the future. It's an absolute banger and I can't, for the life of me, think of any reason why they haven't put it out yet. The melody is pure anthem gold imo.
Last Edit: Mar 02, 2021, 11:25 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Mar 02, 2021, 11:17

Nice to see you again, Vman!

This is a suspected "new" Chems track that, I believe, first appeared in their dj sets in 2013. It hasn't been released yet unfortunately. Let's hope it will though in the future. It's an absolute banger and I can't, for the life of me, think of any reason why they haven't put it out yet. The melody is pure anthem gold imo.

Hey Csar, you too I hope you are well! I'm always lurking 😁

Thank you for confirming this, I had suspected it was an unfinshed/unreleased piece by the Chems, I can now rest easy that it is not available anywhere other than this little clip. It's an absolute belter imo!

Thanks for your help and stay safe my friend 👍
"To me you're like a setting sun. You rise then you're gone"

My memory might be playing tricks on me, but I think someone said in the past that this track has been used in the Life of Galileo score.
Even if it was not, I'm convinced it's a new Chems track and I'm very sad they haven't released it yet :(

EDIT:
I'm not crazy, I dug up the Life of Galileo recordings someone made (can't remember who) and one of the tracks is this one.

EDIT 2:
To clarify, the file I have is titled "Galileo Club Track (DJ Set Rip 2013)", so I think it's a rip I did from another video of another DJ set and not a recording from the Galileo play, like two other files I have. Again, my memory is fuzzy, but if I did that, it must be that someone identified that track as being in Galileo.

EDIT3:
Found the video that I ripped:

And the track was discussed here https://forum.thechembase.com/index.php/topic,739.msg10804.html#msg10804
Last Edit: Mar 02, 2021, 16:54 by Ben_j

☝️ Yes Enjoyed and I separately went to see Life of Galileo.
We both believe that the celebration/club track that the actors danced to (just before the Pope appears) was this unreleased track.
It appears to be registered (SACEM) under the name Papal Disco.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

So you telling me you went to see this and did not manage to do a proper recording of that song for us? Off with your head! Oh, and Enjoyed's head too.
no idea, no idea

Yep, I'm searching an ID for this one ->
- this one is such a great tune.. Seams smooth, housy, techno and yet - so powerfull.. Would be greatly appreciated if someone could help with this one..

Quote from: caddy on Jan 22, 2022, 17:22

Yep, I'm searching an ID for this one ->  - this one is such a great tune.. Seams smooth, housy, techno and yet - so powerfull.. Would be greatly appreciated if someone could help with this one..
I believe we ID'd this track around 2013/14 on the old forum as:
Slam + Pan-Pot - Media
IT'S MORNING TIME!

ow guys!!! Just wow.. I don't know what to say.. I was like, I didn't have hope on this one, but in my mind, I still had hope. Because brotherhood in this forum knows everything. Wow. You lead me on the way. Oh wow.. I just wonder now, did chems just slowed down the original or was it a remix of some sort of edit or smth..