Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Fan Art!

• Pioneer
Hey all! I recently drew some chembros fanart and asked Csar if I could post it here to which he said to make a new fanart thread so I did!

The brothers even reposted my drawing on their page  :o
« Last Edit: Sep 14, 2021, 08:54 by Csar »  

• Freak Of The Week
  • Got Glint is not Encore material!
HOT DAMN  :o
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
That looks awesome! Loving the Surrender vibe you went for!

So, please, all you creative minds, show us what you've got up your sleeves and share it here. Stefan, Enjoyed (your Robo mugs come to mind) and all the others!
Let your heart see the colors all around you
And the darkness that you fear will disappear

• Pioneer
  • I Got Watcha Want...
Hey all! I recently drew some chembros fanart and asked Csar if I could post it here to which he said to make a new fanart thread so I did!

The Surrender Art really is my favourite art of all time. I have some of it framed in my house (from the Surrender Box set). You have done such an amazing piece of work here, I absolutely love it! So nice to see they reposted it on their page! Congrats 😁
"To me you're like a setting sun. You rise then you're gone"

• Pioneer
The Surrender Art really is my favourite art of all time. I have some of it framed in my house (from the Surrender Box set). You have done such an amazing piece of work here, I absolutely love it! So nice to see they reposted it on their page! Congrats 😁

Same here! I have a Surrender promo poster in perfect condition framed hanging right above my record player, it's my holy grail! I just ordered my drawing on a poster too, I can't wait to get it and hang it next to my desk :)

On that note, gosh I'd love to gift the chems a copy too 🥺

• Galvanizer
  • short tails
this is really great. thanks for sharing =)

and i've always wanted one those surrender promo posters!
Eight or over.

• Swiper
  • Maybe I'll find a friend to spend the weekend

Love it! Tom looks even more Hippie, than he used to!
I'm MAD AS HELL!

• Peter the Bellboy
  • The ChemBase Team
Dude, this is f**kin' rad!

Any plans to make and $ell any prints?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

• Pioneer
Dude, this is f**kin' rad!

Any plans to make and $ell any prints?

I'm thinking about putting it online for sale! Though I don't know yet if I should do it via a print on demand platform or sell them myself. What would you prefer?

• Peter the Bellboy
  • The ChemBase Team
I guess the more money that goes to you the better. But I totally understand the risk of having something made yourself when you don't necessarily know the demand.
How do those print-on-demand places work? Is it like Society6 / Printify?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

• Pioneer
I usually use Redbubble, but I am thinking of expanding to other sites too. They are pretty reliable and produce posters and more on demand, in multiple countries so the shipping is appropriate too. My only problem with those are that, from a poster that costs 15€, I only get 3 if I am lucky. I am thinking of running extremely limited editions of posters, like 5 of each motif, and hand signing them all. That way both me and the people who appreciate my art get something out of it!

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!