What's this do? Surrender

25th Anniversary Dig Your Own Hole

Started by FreeYourself, Feb 01, 2022, 06:25

Previous topic - Next topic
There are prints and merch commemorating 25th anniversary if DYOH but think they will release any bonus tracks, secret mixes or remixes this year? Would love to see a live show performing the album with live vocals from Liam & Beth too. Imagine that.

I'd be satisfied with a good remaster of the album, b-sides, and remixes on CD. A live disc would be cool, too.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: satur8 on Feb 01, 2022, 17:11

I'd be satisfied with a good remaster of the album, b-sides, and remixes on CD. A live disc would be cool, too.

So everything basically :)
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: kosek on Feb 01, 2022, 21:00
So everything basically

Yes!

Well... I would prefer audio to "supporting" merch such as prints, etc, but I know others will appreciate that stuff.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: satur8 on Feb 02, 2022, 17:07

Yes!

Well... I would prefer audio to "supporting" merch such as prints, etc, but I know others will appreciate that stuff.

I'd rather have audio too.

Just gimme the remastered album with all of the B-Sides + some new/unheard mixes and I'll be happy.

Imagine the alternative mix of TPPR ❤️
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Demo version of HCTD?
no idea, no idea

I think, that we can expect something ;)
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: JRSZ on Mar 22, 2022, 13:53

I think, that we can expect something ;)

Feels like just some special package with no new stuff  ???
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: kosek on Mar 22, 2022, 17:47

Feels like just some special package with no new stuff  ???

Or the same thing as for Surrender with re-release of EBW1/2, some B-Sides, remixes and new mizexes
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: JRSZ on Mar 22, 2022, 22:54

Or the same thing as for Surrender with re-release of EBW1/2, some B-Sides, remixes and new mizexes

HOUR LONG VERSION OF THE REEL OR I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! >:D

Quote from: Born In Planet Dust on Mar 23, 2022, 02:22

HOUR LONG VERSION OF THE REEL OR I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! >:D

OH GOD, YES!
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

 ???

Guess we'll just keep waiting for news...
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?


I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

lol the first time i go to check chem bros out on spotify in like 6 months and an elektrobank demo is released

you can thank me for going back in time to 1996, stealing the demo, traveling back to the future, and then accidentally breaking it

then tom found out, as he also is part of the temporal wars. he was like "can you do anything right, you slag?"

now it's on spotify
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Very special 25th Anniversary limited edition 2CD including 5 previously unreleased bonus tracks.

Bonus tracks
1   It Doesn't Matter (Alt Mix) 28/9/96   
2   I Love Tekno (Alt Mix) 4/10/96   
3   Elektrobank (Demo) 3/6/96   
4   Cylinders 25/9/96   
5   Where Do I Begin (Alt Mix) 15/6/96

I don't really need a new Powerbank but now I want that elektrobank

Quote from: neorev on Apr 07, 2022, 09:21

Very special 25th Anniversary limited edition 2CD including 5 previously unreleased bonus tracks.

Bonus tracks
1   It Doesn't Matter (Alt Mix) 28/9/96   
2   I Love Tekno (Alt Mix) 4/10/96   
3   Elektrobank (Demo) 3/6/96   
4   Cylinders 25/9/96   
5   Where Do I Begin (Alt Mix) 15/6/96

ITSHAPPENING.GIF
Really excited for this. I wonder what "I Love Tekno" is, since it's labelled as "Alt Mix" it implies it should be another name for a track we already know? The live mashup of It doesn't matter and Under The Influence maybe?

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.