Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

2023/03/23-26 - Festival Estéreo Picnic, Colombia

• The Boxer
https://www.festivalestereopicnic.com/

Confirmed date in South America. I'm praying to all the gods for a gig in Argentina.

• Asleep From Day
I'm joining you in your prayer. Have you seen the line up? Moderat and Jamie XX are playing too

• Burst Generator
  • trying
Nice to see them in South America again! Taking in account the timeline, this will surely trigger heavy rumors for Coachella, too.

Hope they answer your prayers and get to Argentina. Is there any other festival capable of booking them outside of Lollapalooza?

• The Boxer
I'm joining you in your prayer. Have you seen the line up? Moderat and Jamie XX are playing too

Yes! amazing line up! I can't believe Blink 182 is coming... My 2002 me is so happy haha

• The Boxer
Nice to see them in South America again! Taking in account the timeline, this will surely trigger heavy rumors for Coachella, too.

Hope they answer your prayers and get to Argentina. Is there any other festival capable of booking them outside of Lollapalooza?

Yes, there is another festival near... 2 or 3 weeks after Lollapalooza. It's a national band festival, but this year Gorillaz was in it.

It's going to be 8 years from the last time they came to Argentina... when Ed returned in 2015 after his study break. They may come alone, I hope so... there is currently a very high demand for shows in Argentina (Coldplay will do 10 shows in a stadium of almost 70,000 people next month) I will wait a couple of months for a possible tour... if not, I will prepare a trip to Colombia or elsewhere. I need to see them live again.

ps: they liked a comment of mine on instagram asking them to come to Argentina. I want to believe

• Swiper
  • Half of the brotherhood synchronized dance team
I made the comment somewhere in another thread that Tom and Ed haven't done there usual South American Getaway as of recent (I was referring to their normal stop in Chile). Coachella April 14-16 & 21-23 weekends. Likely to see more South (and possibly North) American dates. Have Tom and Ed played Coachella since the extension to the two weekends?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p63dLKuXUXE
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.

"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
Welcome to the forum, Ceciliass! Hope everything works out and the stars align for you guys!
« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2022, 18:31 by Csar »  
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

• The Boxer
I made the comment somewhere in another thread that Tom and Ed haven't done there usual South American Getaway as of recent (I was referring to their normal stop in Chile). Coachella April 14-16 & 21-23 weekends. Likely to see more South (and possibly North) American dates. Have Tom and Ed played Coachella since the extension to the two weekends?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p63dLKuXUXE
They've not done Coachella since 2011 (they had to cut short). Coachella has changed so much it doesn't suit them nearly as much as it used to, they demand a high slot which are reserved generally for very new artists at Coachella. Definitely could happen though, long overdue a return

• Pioneer
https://www.festivalestereopicnic.com/

Confirmed date in South America. I'm praying to all the gods for a gig in Argentina.

Lollapalooza Brasil will happen around the same time and also have Blink-182, Billie Eillish, Tame Impala, Drake and Jamie xx on the lineup.
No Brothers, at least for now... :/

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!