Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

2015 - Apple  Music Festival - Roundhouse - London - September 24th

• Giant
  • ONE MAN WILL RISK EVERYTHING TO SAVE HIS FAMILY.
Several questions:
Csar, thanks for the audio; I grabbed the first version. Is the second louder version actually better?
Who do i grab the whole audio visual thing from?
Whitenoise, who did you think the special guest was going to be ? Beck? Was there a plan that you knew of that didn't come to fruition?
DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

• Galvanizer
  • The Future, I'll See You There
The special guest was simply the supporting act Hudson Mohawke which played before the Chems.
(All gigs at the Apple Music Festival had their supporting acts listed as special guest).

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
Several questions:
Csar, thanks for the audio; I grabbed the first version. Is the second louder version actually better?
Who do i grab the whole audio visual thing from?
Whitenoise, who did you think the special guest was going to be ? Beck? Was there a plan that you knew of that didn't come to fruition?
The first cut of the two versions was a recording I did with my soundcard and then splitted into indivual tracks and the second one is from Benji's direct source material. So, in terms of best sound quality the second version might be it. I only raised the volume by 1,5 db. My own recording might be a tad louder because of the settings I used in the software. But since Benji's audio is the original one you might want to get the second version.
You wanna know my biggest disappointment for the live sets 2019? You wanna know? I tell you what my biggest disappointment is: I AM FUCKING NOT THERE!

• Giant
Thanks Csar.   :)

The special guest was simply the supporting act Hudson Mohawke which played before the Chems.
(All gigs at the Apple Music Festival had their supporting acts listed as special guest).

Yep, am aware  - I caught HudMo on the night. But WN seemed to be suggesting that he knew something further (I guess not though):
That special guest might be showing up in the show itself... wink wink.
DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

• Galvanizer
  • The Future, I'll See You There
I think this statement from Whitenoise was guesswork and whishful thinking, based on the announcement of the special guest. Which sounded reasonable, until I noticed that all artists at the AMF were announced with a special guest.

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
Stefan's right. It was wishful thinking, although it was also guesswork based on not entirely unreasonable grounds.
One time in Chicago...  ;D
You wanna know my biggest disappointment for the live sets 2019? You wanna know? I tell you what my biggest disappointment is: I AM FUCKING NOT THERE!

• Hmm... I was confused
  • The ChemBase Team
Definitely Beck. Thought it was going to be Beck. Tom told me in Chicago they were rehearsing Wide Open and planned on debuting it at this concert. He didn't mention Beck appearing on stage with them though, that was me filling in blanks/guessing.

It's possible there were plans to have Beck come on, but they fell through and the live rendition they were rehearsing depended on him being there. Or Beck wasn't in the works at all, and T and A decided Snow/Surface To Air was a better choice.
Never for money, always for love.

• Giant
Definitely Beck. Thought it was going to be Beck. Tom told me in Chicago they were rehearsing Wide Open and planned on debuting it at this concert. He didn't mention Beck appearing on stage with them though, that was me filling in blanks/guessing.

Aha! Thank you, that's more or less what I suspected. Did you have a long chat with Tom?

DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

• Seal
Any chance someone can post a video file of the show again? My file stopped at 65.5% due to the lack of seeds.

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!