We Help to Make the World a Little Bit Better

Ticket Stubs Thread

Started by axent, Jul 04, 2023, 14:55

Previous topic - Next topic
Been having a clear out and found an envelope of Chems ticket stubs. Wasn't sure where to put these, so have started a new thread. Please merge/move if there's already a place for these.  :)

(Looks like I saw them live twice in a week!)

(twice in a week again!)

Now thats a thread i can contribute to...

So here's my ticket for Bizarre Festival 2002. It was the first time i saw them live and only knew HBGH and BRB before - i didn't intend to see them in the first place. Somehow i endet up seeing them, rest is history  8) Oh, they've played on friday 2002/08/16

Palladium, Cologne, saturday 2005/02/26

This one is the ticket for Rock am Ring 2005. They've played saturday 2005/06/04

Phillipshalle, Dusseldorf, monday 2007/07/02

Cologne, sunday 2008/06/22. This a bit special because tickets were not for sale. It was a promotional gig or something like that for Nokia & O2 Telefonica, the only way to get in was to win tickets. It was held in a tent on the back of a small football stadium.

It took me 8 years to see them again - but it was worth the wait. It was held on the beautyfull Amphitheater, Gelsenkirchen, friday 2016/09/09. Oh, did i mention we had a forum meetup there? Sadly this also was the last time i've seen them live  :'(

no idea, no idea

Ah yes, very fond memories to that show in Gelsenkirchen, it was great to meet you all!

Personally, I don't keep ticket stubs, but I still have the wristband from the Frequency Festival 2011, the first time I've seen them live.
Also, I have a photo from each of the shows I attended on a wall im my flat.