As I Walked Along the Supposed Golden Path

2024 - Australia

Started by whitelabel84, Aug 26, 2023, 00:31

Previous topic - Next topic
The 2024 Australian tour will be announced at 6am AEST Wednesday 30th Aug 
At this stage, only Brisbane and Sydney are listed, no Melbourne which asks the question whether they'll be headlining an unannounced festival in Melbourne 🤔 
In any case, it is massively exciting to see them return back down here! 

https://www.frontiertouring.com/holdtight

Please log in to view this attachment.

Well, that answers the "Melbourne" date.
Looks like they will be headlining an annual festival A Day On The Green in Geelong, approx an hours drive from Melbourne. 

This years event was held early March, so one would assume it will be the same next year. 

Fuckin fantastic news. Will try and get to both Brisbane and Sydney shows. 

Last Edit: Aug 31, 2023, 10:53 by Csar

well its announced. happy for australia!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they've never played on Leap Day in a Leap Year. I don't think there will ever be a more fitting time to play The Big Jump...

Last Edit: Aug 30, 2023, 20:24 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

Can we hide those utterly terrifying images behind a spoiler tag?

I know it's irrational, but it is definitely a BIG fear I have.

And, to echo the sentiments. Yeah. Absolutely wild. I will never in my life visit that country for the above demonstrated reason.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

I hope I won't scare you, but I've seen something similar-sized (Wolf spider or Tarantula) hanging around in Sequoia National Park in the US

Quote from: Stefan on Aug 30, 2023, 19:45
I hope I won't scare you, but I've seen something similar-sized (Wolf spider or Tarantula) hanging around in Sequoia National Park in the US
Visiting a National Park, and going to use the toilet in your own house in the city, are two very different day-to-day experiences!

Quote from: Enjoyed on Aug 30, 2023, 22:11
Visiting a National Park, and going to use the toilet in your own house in the city, are two very different day-to-day experiences!
Honestly man, when you see one in yer house, ye know that it's killing every other pest there. Great things to have around. Don't fuck with them, they won't fuck with you. 

Intellectually, I know you're right.

Emotionally? I will melt and never reform.

Quote from: ThePumisher on Aug 30, 2023, 07:07
(Those damn images)
If I ever go to Australia, reminder to self to open my car door handle with a chef's knife.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

That Spider looks like it will eat your chef's knife for breakfast

Right-oh, it's getting real now.
Flying up to Sydney on Thursday morning (mind you, 38degress 🥵 that day) and then back down to Melbourne and heading to Geelong (with my Mum!) for a great outdoor gig on Saturday!
COM' ON!!!

Hope you'll be having a spectacular trip and a wonderful show!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Can't wait to hear about the good time you had! Enjoy the show and stay safe in the heat!   8)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Someone recorded the Sydney show

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

MAH at Geelong festival sounds rad. And the crowd seems super nice and into it.

Love the audience's energy
— Aurora (The Seed)