We Are the Night

2024 Live Shows

Started by Csar, Aug 31, 2023, 11:41

Previous topic - Next topic
Live Shows 2024

February

02/01 - Japan

Tokyo Garden Theater EXTRA SHOW

7:30pm (19:30) (Doors open: 6:00pm/ 18:00)

Special guest DJ & James Holroyd

02/02 - Japan

Tokyo Garden Theater

7:30pm (19:30) (Doors open: 6:00pm/ 18:00)

02/03 - Japan

Tokyo Garden Theater

6:00pm (18:00) (Doors open: 4:30pm/ 16:30)

02/24 - New Zealand, Christchurch (Hagley Park)

Electric Avenue Festival

to be announced

02/27 - Australia, Brisbane

Riverstage

5:30pm

Special guests: Anna Lunoe & James Holroyd

02/29 - Australia, Sydney

Showground

5:30pm

Special guests: The Presets (DJ Set), Anna Lunoe & James Holroyd

March

03/02 - Australia, Geelong

Mt. Duneed Estate

4:00pm

Special guests: The Presets (DJ Set), Anna Lunoe & James Holroyd

03/23 - Uk, London

Royal Albert Hall (Auditorium)

7:30pm (Doors open: 6:00pm)

Special guest: James Holroyd

Last Edit: Feb 26, 2024, 15:06 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Japan!
Please log in to view this attachment.
Last Edit: Sep 12, 2023, 10:36 by Csar

In mid-March the big festivals in South America begin... This time I promise not to get my hopes up.

That Tokyo Garden Theater looks ripe for facilitating a recording...

Quote from: nekoland on Sep 12, 2023, 15:43
In mid-March the big festivals in South America begin... This time I promise not to get my hopes up.
Good chance they head here i reckon - seems unlikely they wouldn't after doing about 2 years of constant touring and missing it

the other two far flung locations (japan and australia) have just got their dates too!
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

Managed to sort leave out at work, so it looks like Japan is a GO!!!

Hold tight NZ

interestingly the fest announced it 2 weeks ago as a teaser - chems font

Quote from: gfa2001 on Sep 13, 2023, 21:31
Hold tight NZ
interestingly the fest announced it 2 weeks ago as a teaser - chems font
Which is now live / confirmed on the official site...

https://electricavenuefestival.co.nz/

Edit: See on the lineup that Goose is on the lineup. I always question which Goose is being referred to...

Weird American Folk Jam band Goose

or Belgium Electro band GOOSE

That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Quote from: rynostar on Sep 13, 2023, 23:12
Edit: See on the lineup that Goose is on the lineup. I always question which Goose is being referred to...

Same!

I also struggle with Pogo and Toy.

It has never been the right ones.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: rynostar on Sep 13, 2023, 23:12
Which is now live / confirmed on the official site...

https://electricavenuefestival.co.nz/

Weird American Folk Jam band Goose

or Belgium Electro band GOOSE

I would assume the latter based on the fest's lineup

---

On the 6music interview they said these asia/aussie/nz dates are the final ones for a while (i assume till summer festival season)

hello - very long time ChemBros fan.   just joined this forum hoping to get some guidance.

i'm a yank living in the Philippines.  I want to buy tix to the tokyo shows but all the ticket outlets linked are either in japanese (only) and/or require JP phone #.   i know i can use google translate, but i don't sense that there will be any easy way to buy these outside of JP.

anyone have any suggestions, please?  the gen onsale is tomorrow  :o

Quote from: GeezrRckr on Oct 27, 2023, 03:07
hello - very long time ChemBros fan.  just joined this forum hoping to get some guidance.

i'm a yank living in the Philippines.  I want to buy tix to the tokyo shows but all the ticket outlets linked are either in japanese (only) and/or require JP phone #.  i know i can use google translate, but i don't sense that there will be any easy way to buy these outside of JP.

If someone Japanese can't help you (not sure who is here), then maybe a website such as '5sim' which basically lets you rent a phone number.

Its a bit of a strange website, i'd pay using paypal or a card you don't normally use probably as its russian. I've used it before and not had my card details stolen or anything - but better safe than sorry!

The phone number would likely only be to send you updates (alongside an email), so you could probably just put random numbers in?

Quote from: GeezrRckr on Oct 27, 2023, 03:07
hello - very long time ChemBros fan.  just joined this forum hoping to get some guidance.

i'm a yank living in the Philippines.  I want to buy tix to the tokyo shows but all the ticket outlets linked are either in japanese (only) and/or require JP phone #.  i know i can use google translate, but i don't sense that there will be any easy way to buy these outside of JP.

ha, i'm gonna answer my own question.  the onsale for JP is now live.  and...yippee, there's an overseas/english link:

https://ib.eplus.jp/chemicalbrothers2024/

see y'all there!

Quote from: GeezrRckr on Oct 28, 2023, 01:10
ha, i'm gonna answer my own question.  the onsale for JP is now live.  and...yippee, there's an overseas/english link:

https://ib.eplus.jp/chemicalbrothers2024/

see y'all there!
Yeah! Yesterday, it was still saying "Coming soon". Fingers crossed everything is going to work out for you!
Welcome, by the way!
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2023, 07:35 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Surprised there's no summer festivals yet!

Apparently Coachella announces today, while its unlikely they are there it should mean US fests start announcing and perhaps they will be at a different fest.

Quote from: gfa2001 on Jan 02, 2024, 10:18
Surprised there's no summer festivals yet!

Apparently Coachella announces today, while its unlikely they are there it should mean US fests start announcing and perhaps they will be at a different fest.
They are overdue for Midwest US, but I'm certain that no festival in the area will take the risk in booking them.

Goldenvoice (Coachella organizers) have a mid-size fest they could headline in 'Just Like Heaven' fest. And then there's Corona Capital fest in Guadalajara (Mexico) at a similar date in May.

I would put little hope in anything else...

Quote from: Bosco on Jan 03, 2024, 05:01
They are overdue for Midwest US, but I'm certain that no festival in the area will take the risk in booking them.

Goldenvoice (Coachella organizers) have a mid-size fest they could headline in 'Just Like Heaven' fest. And then there's Corona Capital fest in Guadalajara (Mexico) at a similar date in May.

I would put little hope in anything else...

I'm not sure Just Like Heaven would book them based on their site, although once they book all these indie acts i'm sure that could change.

I'm very surprised there is still nothing europe, no idea why they are seemingly being held back

Has this been mentioned somewhere else already? They secretly(?) added another show for the Tokyo Garden Theatre for February 1, 2024.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: gfa2001 on Jan 03, 2024, 09:36
I'm very surprised there is still nothing europe, no idea why they are seemingly being held back

Tbh, after two years of touring I wouldn't expect any additional dates beyond the JP/NZ/AUS shows.