You Should Feel What I Feel

TICKET FRUSTRATION

Started by Gracey_79, Sep 02, 2016, 09:54

Previous topic - Next topic
So frustrated

10.01 managed to reserve 2 tickets, went through paypal and it wouldn't refresh after trying to make a payment. Now missed out totally after 40 minutes in vain of trying to get some tickets!!!!!!

Why are these sites never prepared for the amount of people that will try to purchase tickets.

Touts are already ripping people off too........
Be who you were created to be

Another London date just added.

Quote from: Gracey_79 on Sep 02, 2016, 09:54

Why are these sites never prepared for the amount of people that will try to purchase tickets.

Touts are already ripping people off too........
Because the touts are the amount of people. Algorithms taking the tickets in big quantities methinks.

I guess Wednesday's pre-sale was meant to try to tackle that but they only put a tiny amount on sale on Weds. I'm starting to think the way forward is that everyone gets their own unique code in advance (like a download code with an album) and can only buy two tickets each. Then, if there are any tickets left after a couple of days, put them on general sale.
The fact that some of the resale sites are owned by entities like ticketmaster doesn't help though. It's not entirely in their interests to resolve the problem, unfortunately.

UK government report urges ticket resale sites to step up fight against touts
IT'S MORNING TIME!

I feel your frustration guys, im in the same boat. A LOT of refreshing finally got me 1 of the ticket i need, but not for all the shows.

along with the see tickets site not dealing with the load, tickets werent showing up, and when they did by the time you selected one, it was gone by the next loading screen.

We should expect the type of demand though, they are the biggest electronic act on the planet! hopefully you all got sorted for the second london date, head over to the roll call thread if you are going! we want a bit forum 2.0 love #loveisall
The music gets louder, the lights swirl faster and the chap who freaks out just hasn't passed the acid test. A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is