What's this do? No Geography

Electronic Battle Weapon 11

Started by Joslyn, Jun 30, 2015, 17:12

Previous topic - Next topic
It's here! !!

No such delivery for me  :'(

Who did you order with in the end?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning


Piccadilly Records

EBW11 is a little longer than SIFSD. The acidy melody at the end is twice as long as is the drum ending. Timed it at  5min37sec.

Great Joslyn, can't wait to get a copy.

And I think this is the second track included on the LP, named Etched.



For me is the best part. It reminds me of those good old days with B sides like prescription beats, buzz tracks, etc (well if it is the right track)
Last Edit: Jun 30, 2015, 18:26 by Nekcore

Quote from: Joslyn on Jun 30, 2015, 17:39

Piccadilly Records

EBW11 is a little longer than SIFSD. The acidy melody at the end is twice as long as is the drum ending. Timed it at  5min37sec.

Me too. The curse of living in the countryside.

Quote from: Nekcore on Jun 30, 2015, 18:24

Great Joslyn, can't wait to get a copy.

And I think this is the second track included on the LP, named Etched.



For me is the best part. It reminds me of those good old days with B sides like prescription beats, buzz tracks, etc (well if it is the right track)

He he. Super fake.

Day ain no bee saiyd!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jun 30, 2015, 18:41


He he. Super fake.

Day ain no bee saiyd!

Yes, I had my doubts about the video, but even so, sounds cool lol

The flipside it "Etched" in a Born in the echoes album art pattern.

Quote from: Joslyn on Jun 30, 2015, 17:39

Piccadilly Records

EBW11 is a little longer than SIFSD. The acidy melody at the end is twice as long as is the drum ending. Timed it at  5min37sec.

Yep I did a little discription of it on the Facebook forum members page with a photo of the etched side (Phonica made it available last Thursday). I think I timed it at a second longer, but hey I could be wrong.

Yea though I walk through the valley and shadow of death
every day of my life,
I fear no evil for The Lord is with me.

Quote from: Joslyn on Jun 30, 2015, 19:03

The flipside it "Etched" in a Born in the echoes album art pattern.
Actually I believe the etching is of the standard EBW label image rather than the BITE artwork, have a look on FB.
Yea though I walk through the valley and shadow of death
every day of my life,
I fear no evil for The Lord is with me.

Apparently there was an issue with my payment and after trying to get in touch with me twice they've have bloody cancelled it! It's the first email I've had from them! Bastudz.
Hopefully my re-ordered one will arrive soon. NOW THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT AN EXTRA WEEK FOR BITE  :'(
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jul 03, 2015, 14:56

Apparently there was an issue with my payment and after trying to get in touch with me twice they've have bloody cancelled it! It's the first email I've had from them! Bastudz.
Hopefully my re-ordered one will arrive soon. NOW THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT AN EXTRA WEEK FOR BITE  :'(

:( This is seriously not your week!


Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: whirlygirl on Jul 03, 2015, 15:17

:( This is seriously not your week!


It is not :(
(I'm not counting Glastonbury as this week, so that I can feel extra sorry for myself)
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Picadilly Records

Your order has been despatched today.

Things are starting to look up.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning


Quote from: Ben_j on Jul 09, 2015, 01:06

Just received mine  :)
Me too! The etching is nice. And it sounds BIG on vinyl.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Any chance you could make a rip Ben?

I don't have anything to read vinyls

Quote from: Ben_j on Jul 11, 2015, 13:35

I don't have anything to read vinyls

You just nees your eyes to read it :)
You need a recordplayer to play it

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.