Free Yourself

For That Beautiful Feeling (XDUST12)

Started by ThePumisher, Aug 27, 2021, 21:44

Previous topic - Next topic
On 6 music this morning they said the new album was to drop in 2 months time. Hopefully this is true, mid September sounds more appealing than the pre order date of the 27th October ! I guess we'll find out in a couple of days! 
In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment- there are consequences

Oh, that would be a lot earlier than expected!

Album announcement on Wednesday:

Please log in to view this attachment.
Last Edit: Jul 18, 2023, 00:29 by Csar

I love announcements about announcements

not final announcements
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Champiness on Jul 17, 2023, 17:37
makes me wonder if there could be something to it that makes it a surprise above and beyond the confirmed details of a new Chems record?

well, care to share what you might be speculating?

There was talk about on here about how jammed-up vinyl production could delay this release. But when we got that tidbit from the recent Coachella KROQ (?) interview, I think we (or, maybe just me) were surprised hearing  the album release wasn't more imminent.

The book was a surprise. Maybe also time for a new "Best Of" type compilation?

Quote from: Bosco on Jul 18, 2023, 05:48
well, care to share what you might be speculating?

There was talk about on here about how jammed-up vinyl production could delay this release. But when we got that tidbit from the recent Coachella KROQ (?) interview, I think we (or, maybe just me) were surprised hearing  the album release wasn't more imminent.

The book was a surprise. Maybe also time for a new "Best Of" type compilation?
Wasn't the Coachella interview the one where Tom stated that they were still in the studio at that time?

Quote from: Stefan on Jul 18, 2023, 06:28
Wasn't the Coachella interview the one where Tom stated that they were still in the studio at that time?

Haha the Coachella bit was the 'album-is-91%-finished-but-not-gonna-hold-Tom-to-that' interview.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: Stefan on Jul 18, 2023, 06:28

The last album had a sort of Brexit or post-Brexit vibe about some of the lyrics/titles.
I wonder if the new one will have a pandemic or post-pandemic vibe about it?
We've had: No reason to live, and Live Again as lyrics/titles. Could "Live Again" (in relation to the pandemic) be the album title?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: rynostar on Jul 18, 2023, 23:06
The marketing team is not even hiding the fact that the video is for Live Again now. They have YT waiting video on my main queue with full title.

When I hit play, it says: premieres at 1400 (Uk time). It's just gone midnight here, so thats in 13 hours 47 minutes. How may minutes can y'all see on the countdown clock on our front page?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

e: XDUST12
The Twitter 3 second snippet from last Friday had "Live Again" audio with it. 

Also, I think the counter is wrong on this forum. When I go to the link in the email they sent out it shows 13 hours 49 mins from the time of this post. 

Yeah, my bad.  I've corrected it. Wolkenkrabber just made me aware of it.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

"For That Beautiful Feeling"

Will be released on September 8th :)

For that beautiful feeling  :luv

Beck back already? I would have lost money on that.
New mix of TDTYF? I would have won money on that.
No sign of All Of A Sudden. Could still be a bonus track though?

T&E at 2:48 in the video

I'm vaguely reminded of the Midnite Madness vid. Solo dancer with shiny clothing..
Maybe a little bit of Let Forever Be too - with the changing scenery.

Track 4: Goodbye must be Big Beat Space Gospel.
Last Edit: Jul 19, 2023, 13:27 by Wolkenkrabber
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Whait what

I can't find that post, but didn't somebody here joked recently that the album might be released on cassette?

What a beautiful day to hear about For That Beautiful Feeling!  :luv
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jul 19, 2023, 13:09
Track 4: Goodbye must be Big Beat Space Gospel.
I went straight to look for 'till we meet again"
' but does sound like it could be track 4.

Absolutely made up!!
"To me you're like a setting sun. You rise then you're gone"