When You Start Hating, You're Out of Control

For That Beautiful Feeling (XDUST12)

Started by ThePumisher, Aug 27, 2021, 21:44

Previous topic - Next topic
Maybe that's a typo because September is the 9th month? Release day has usually been Friday.

For That Beautiful Feeling Japanese version
details released:
Two bonus tracks include 'All Of A Sudden' and brand new b-side 'I Want To Know'
Also included; liner notes, obi, band bio and lyric sheet .. all the goodies you'd expect from the Japanese release 💪💪

I would really, really like to know why it's only Japan that always gets these special editions.
Why not make a special edition at a higher price, but available just like the normal album? Devoted fans would sure buy it.

Luckily, I have no doubt that the bonus track will available ~somewhere~, like it always is.

Quote from: Stefan on Jul 25, 2023, 08:50
I would really, really like to know why it's only Japan that always gets these special editions.
Why not make a special edition at a higher price, but available just like the normal album? Devoted fans would sure buy it.
Luckily, I have no doubt that the bonus track will available ~somewhere~, like it always is.
https://loudwire.com/why-japanese-bonus-tracks-exist-explained/
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

Quote from: ThePumisher on May 15, 2023, 09:39
Tracklist of Not Final Artwork anyone?

• Superflash (studio version) - 0%

Oh, morning Pumisher. Just checked re Superflash, and you yourself predicted it wouldn't be on the album. So we were both right!  ::cheers

Meanwhile:

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on May 15, 2023, 19:38
3) All Of A Sudden.  I predict: bonus track.

Bingo!   8)

At this point, Sure Shot/Rock Witchu is looking more likely to remain an unreleased DJ weapon, similar to Pumisher's Erection Song. I'm also thinking back to the Bolis Pupil track, "Teknow" which they did a radical re-work of back in 2017 (played at DJ dates: Nuits Sonores in France and Il Muretto, Jesolo, Italy). There was a lot of addtional Chemical production on that "Teknow" re-work, but it was nonetheless an unofficial re-edit and it remains unreleased.

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on May 15, 2023, 19:38
C and D) The two clips I flagged up... in The Printworks thread in December '22 and May '23, posts #26 and #36 here.
We still haven't ID'd these two tracks. I have no idea if either could be Chemical. I'm just trying to put my thinking cap on, in terms of whether we may have heard 'I Want To Know' already without realising it? The timbre of the second clip is very similar to All Of A Sudden...
Last Edit: Jul 25, 2023, 11:15 by Wolkenkrabber
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: whitelabel84 on Jul 25, 2023, 08:40
details released:
Two bonus tracks include 'All Of A Sudden' and brand new b-side 'I Want To Know'
Also included; liner notes, obi, band bio and lyric sheet .. all the goodies you'd expect from the Japanese release 💪💪

Great news.

I wish I could remember how I obtained the Japanese version of the last two albums. I want to say I bought them from eBay from a trusted international seller, but I really can't recall. Covid era has made my memories extra fuzzy.

I guess what I'm saying is, if there a forum-backed recommendation of where to order the Japanese version, I'm all ears.

GUYS, WE HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE BONUS TRACK FOR JAPAN: 

12. I Want To Know 
13. All Of A Sudden 

(Pls may the Rock Witchu be released under one of those unheard titles)

Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

details released:

Ok, so you've outran me with that with different source, niceee!
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Does anyone recall the formats and prices available back when they had pre-orders for "Not Final Artwork"?

This means I'll attempt to translate again with any new info... Bring it on.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Quote from: gfa2001 on Jul 25, 2023, 09:03
https://loudwire.com/why-japanese-bonus-tracks-exist-explained/
I am satisfied with the answer, but no less frustrated. Thanks for the link!
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

for anyone who isn't fond of the final title or artwork, "not final artwork" can stay alive in our hearts and message boards.

Quote from: Bosco on Jul 25, 2023, 18:18
Does anyone recall the formats and prices available back when they had pre-orders for "Not Final Artwork"?
I think it was three formats: CD, standard black 2LP & the 3LP - prices were as they are now

Quote from: whitelabel84 on Jul 25, 2023, 20:44
I think it was three formats: CD, standard black 2LP & the 3LP - prices were as they are now

People that preordered the 3LP are really getting the raw end here...

This is where I typically order my Japan only releases. Used them for No Geography. Looks like this version of the album is coming in a "cardboard sleeve". If that's the case, I'll probs get this and the regular US release. https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UICW-10032

Nicholas Krushenick, is the name to google

Quote from: Bosco on Jul 26, 2023, 05:54
Nicholas Krushenick, is the name to google
Ohhh, well done you! Did you do a google reverse image search?

If you google Electric Soup, it brings up images that are almost identical to the Live Again artwork.
The only image that I can find that's exactly the same (bar some writing) is a poster for a 2015 event here.

Am struggling to see the exact images from the Album. I wonder if Hingston studios may have adjusted the original images or if I just haven't quite found the right ones?

So an artwork theme for Live Again and the new album.
Before No Reason we had TDTYF which also has artwork by a 20th century artist, Sir Terry Frost. So definitely a modern art theme since 2021. It was kinda interrupted by the artwork of the marching band guy for No Reason though.

Up next? How about a 12" sleeve with an image of the Rock Drill sculpture? And inside, how about a 12" with The Rock Drill track by The Chemcial Brothers?

Well, just a thought...
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Bosco on Jul 25, 2023, 22:50
People that preordered the 3LP are really getting the raw end here...
Why do you say that?

Quote from: Ford on Jul 26, 2023, 11:17
Why do you say that?
As many as you have already pointed out, the 3LP barely differentiates from the the 2LP. If this was indicated back in March, nobody outside of completionist would pay the premium for the 3LP.

I don't imagine they sold that many March pre-order 3LP, so I won't make too big deal of it. But I'm sure there is a few miffed people that feel taken advantaged out there.

Ultimately, the pre, pre-order bullshit is a horrible business trend. I know they used it in tandem to fluff up their upcoming UK tour in the fall, but "not final artwork" is not final artwork.
Last Edit: Jul 26, 2023, 21:31 by Bosco