Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Chemicals to World (Under Social Lights)

• The ChemBase Team
*EDIT* Ben_J, you can hear the Woo track in that rehearsal clip? The last ten or 15 secs do sound a bit funny but I'm struggling to ID the Woo track in there. Are there any particular audio markers?
No, I am just refering to the "No Reason" on duct tape we can see a glimpse of in the video. You can hear "no reason at all" in the video clip of the woo track, so I guess it's this one

• Burst Generator
  • ONE MAN WILL RISK EVERYTHING TO SAVE HIS FAMILY.
No, I am just refering to the "No Reason" on duct tape we can see a glimpse of in the video. You can hear "no reason at all" in the video clip of the woo track, so I guess it's this one

Yes I understand that now as per my reply #419 at the bottom of page 21
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
every day of my life,
I fear no evil for The Lord is with me.

• Burst Generator
  • ONE MAN WILL RISK EVERYTHING TO SAVE HIS FAMILY.
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
every day of my life,
I fear no evil for The Lord is with me.

• Burst Generator
  • trying
According to Ed's instagram, he has been watching 'The Bear'. I've yet to watch the program, but I know it's a program that basically shows off all of Chicago's comfort food.

Edmund, come to Chicago and we will hit all the best places. Plus, we can go to Art Institute in Chicago that has a ton of Georiga O'Keeffe works.

• Burst Generator
  • K+D+B is godlike
According to Ed's instagram, he has been watching 'The Bear'. I've yet to watch the program, but I know it's a program that basically shows off all of Chicago's comfort food.

I have seen this show when it was released (downloaded a safety-copy so it doesn't disappear one day  ;) ), and then re-watched it after it was released on Disney+ here in Germany. Fantastic show, really loved watching it (twice). Episode 4 could also be an episode of Shameless (US) whe  you change names from Carmy to Lip  ;D
no idea, no idea

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
I believe one of our former regulars on this forum, Irishfan, got mentioned earlier this month with his tweet about the Singles 93-03 plastic soundmachine

https://twitter.com/thomas_lennon/status/1587944901240672257
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

• Peter the Bellboy
  • The ChemBase Team
I believe one of our former regulars on this forum, Irishfan, got mentioned earlier this month with his tweet about the Singles 93-03 plastic soundmachine

dancesoitallkeepsspinning

• Freak Of The Week
  • The Future, I'll See You There
What is this magic device and where can I get one

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
What is this magic device and where can I get one
It's infact the device Tom actually uses behind his big smokescreen of a mixing desk.

Tom, you can try fooling the festival crowds, but you ain't fooling me!111!!eleven11!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

• Freak Of The Week
  • The Future, I'll See You There
Since I've heard from many people who are Music ExpertsTM that electronic music is just pressing a play button somewhere I fully believe you.

The secret button on the bottom right that's not demonstrated in the video must be what launches the Reel then.

• The ChemBase Team

Oh man! Irishfan! ❤️ I remember this. That was a badass piece of promo merch!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!