Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Chemicals to World (Under Social Lights)

• Burst Generator
  • ONE MAN WILL RISK EVERYTHING TO SAVE HIS FAMILY.
There are some great anecdotes from Ed and Annie.

I appear to have previously misunderstood the Push The Button anecdote about the guest vocalist doing a "runner". I thought it was Q-Tip who had run off. But no, it's someone who heard Q-Tip and felt intimidated by his contribution!
Well Anwar Superstar (Left Right) would be the obvious candidate wouldn't he? The only other rapper on PTB, and perhaps rightly intimidated by the superior quality of Q-Tip's flow. Anyone know any more?

Edit: Unless this is the K-os story told in a different way?
« Last Edit: Nov 16, 2020, 18:10 by Wolkenkrabber »  
DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

• Swiper
  • Half of the brotherhood synchronized dance team
I appear to have previously misunderstood the Push The Button anecdote about the guest vocalist doing a "runner". I thought it was Q-Tip who had run off. But no, it's someone who heard Q-Tip and felt intimidated by his contribution!
Well Anwar Superstar (Left Right) would be the obvious candidate wouldn't he? The only other rapper on PTB, and perhaps rightly intimidated by the superior quality of Q-Tip's flow. Anyone know any more?

Edit: Unless this is the K-os story told in a different way?

Now that would make my day if Ed was stating his case for the K-os story. Somehow I'd believe Ed more. Would also be chuffed if he brought up the story just cause I brought it up with Kevin.

Mind you, it could of been Kele from Bloc Party.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!