Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

2019 - Shrine Expo, Los Angeles May 15th / Greek Theatre, Los Angeles May 16th

• Freak Of The Week
  • Tutti frutti, Automatic bazooti
Figured it's time to get this going so we don't clutter the other thread.

• Freak Of The Week
The Shrine looks like a really dope place for a concert. The setup reminds me of the tent stages at Coachella where it can get a bit narrow and cramped, but you definitely get a great feel from the vibe of the crowd. I think it's gonna be a wild one!

• Asleep From Day
The Shrine looks like a really dope place for a concert. The setup reminds me of the tent stages at Coachella where it can get a bit narrow and cramped, but you definitely get a great feel from the vibe of the crowd. I think it's gonna be a wild one!

It's gonna be great. All GA with a better club vibe than the Greek obviously. The sound will be much better too, given the time and sound volume restrictions for houses near the Greek.

There's also a nice outdoor area to get some fresh air and have a toke. Saw Portishead here back in 2012 or so and it was fantastic. Can't wait for this one.

If anyone already has an extra ticket, please let me know.

• Freak Of The Week
You can now pull up specific seats in your desired location for The Greek show. Majority of the desirable seating are spoken for, but from what I see, there is a lot seats still available.

• Galvanizer
  • Anyone with a copy of Velodrome?
Where are the lurkers? I would expect them to post in here by now with their recently purchased tickets!

Ed or Tom gonna chime in again on about how to get the best sound again @ the Greek or any tidbits of info? (Ex: Hollywood Bowl)
« Last Edit: Dec 09, 2018, 22:06 by inchemwetrust »  
When rain....comes down....like tears...like tears

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!