Yeah, We Will Live Again

Eve Of Destruction

Started by Enjoyed, Apr 27, 2019, 18:54

Previous topic - Next topic
This will make it easier to make that film poster!
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Poster! Please explain?
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jun 10, 2019, 23:16

Poster! Please explain?

When Biff suggested the idea of making a t-shirt of EoD in the style of a film poster with all the characters I stepped up to make a design for it!
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 10, 2019, 21:18

heroine
Heroine bad! She killed a kitten.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I made few more gifs
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

On thechemicalbrothers.com they're calling it a new single.
Could there be remixes in the offing? Or am I just being Mr Hopeful? (yes probably the latter).
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Here's my hand at a design!
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Luv it!Got my vote!


The characters and placement is perfect. don't change a thing.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.


Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 11, 2019, 13:16

On thechemicalbrothers.com they're calling it a new single.
Could there be remixes in the offing? Or am I just being Mr Hopeful? (yes probably the latter).
does this mean the possibility of the Early version?
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jun 11, 2019, 18:54

Luv it!Got my vote!


The characters and placement is perfect. don't change a thing.

Quote from: Biff on Jun 11, 2019, 19:00

That looks so awesome!

thank you so much omg!!! i wanna make it into a shirt for the NYC show so badlyyyy  ;D

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jun 11, 2019, 19:28

does this mean the possibility of the Early version?

sweet lord I hope...
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Terrific poster, Hstn! Love it. Could you do a non-black (transparent) version so that I could print it on a t-shirt?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jun 11, 2019, 20:30

Terrific poster, Hstn! Love it. Could you do a non-black (transparent) version so that I could print it on a t-shirt?

this was honestly the best I could do! (apologies about the particles, I used a rather unorthodox program for this!)

And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Fantastic, thank you so much!!!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: hstn on Jun 11, 2019, 18:47
e (selected)
OMG THIS ONE IS AMAZING
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: hstn on Jun 11, 2019, 21:40

this was honestly the best I could do! (apologies about the particles, I used a rather unorthodox program for this!)



This is great! What are you apologizing for, silly! ;)

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: whirlygirl on Jun 11, 2019, 23:29

This is great! What are you apologizing for, silly! ;)

I'm a bit of a perfectionist! xD

thank you btw!

and Csar and JRSZ too!
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Quote from: hstn on Jun 11, 2019, 23:57

I'm a bit of a perfectionist! xD

thank you btw!

and Csar and JRSZ too!

No need to thank

This one is amazing :D
you should post it on the instagram tagging chems and Aurora :D
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: JRSZ on Jun 12, 2019, 00:01

No need to thank

This one is amazing :D
you should post it on the instagram tagging chems and Aurora :D
Yeah, do that, Hstn! I believe Tom, Ed, Marcus and Adam would really appreciate that!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jun 12, 2019, 09:37

Yeah, do that, Hstn! I believe Tom, Ed, Marcus and Adam would really appreciate that!

no idea, no idea

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.