Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Surrender Box Set Coming Soon

• Swiper
  • short tails
looks great! i am thinking to do the same with mine
Eight or over.

• Freak Of The Week
  • Insomnia...
Always had the idea to do this but Surrender20 finally made me do it.
Really wanna do the same but our landlord doesn't allow nails and tacks (and our walls arent sticker friendly for frames)
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

• Giant
  • trying

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
 ;D
This iiis Bawscaw! Hilarious! You're frontrunner for forumer of the year.
You wanna know my biggest disappointment for the live sets 2019? You wanna know? I tell you what my biggest disappointment is: I AM FUCKING NOT THERE!

• The Boxer
Price of this just dropped to £45 on Amazon UK, after deducting VAT and adding postage to go to a relative in Singapore, just picked this up for £41.07 delivered (although need to sort out how to get it from Singapore to Perth!)

• Freak Of The Week
  • Beth Orton played live at my house!
I leave Bosco in charge of unboxing videos for every physical chemical brothers release from this day forth.

I also enjoyed the fact he purposely changed his voice into a old grandpa/alien/peter griffin

Definitely the quality content I expected from this forum.

I agree with 99% percent of this video except the part where he said PTB was underrated. I hit the unsubscribe button after that!  ;D
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
I agree with 99% percent of this video except the part where he said PTB was underrated. I hit the unsubscribe button after that!  ;D
Would you like to get into a nasty fight in the YT comment section? For one, I love PTB, and for another thing, it's kinda customary these days!
You wanna know my biggest disappointment for the live sets 2019? You wanna know? I tell you what my biggest disappointment is: I AM FUCKING NOT THERE!

• Freak Of The Week
  • Beth Orton played live at my house!
^ was only kidding! Geez! Ptb is neither underrated or overrated ,but sits at a level I can appreciate.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

• Giant
  • trying
to be specific, I was saying the artwork is underrated. But I suppose now thinking about it, the album is rather underrated as a whole, especially amongst fans.

Anyways... guys, that's how I sound now! After consuming countless amount of midwest delicacies (I.e. Polish Sausage, Bratwurst, Italian Beef, Cheese Curds, Beer, etc.) my voice has manifested into a glorious mishmash of Midwest accents.

• Giant
  • K+D+B is godlike
Don't know if this was mentioned here before, but the Soulwax remix of HBHG is not the 2 Many DJs version of the remix. Written just because i'm bored right now...
no idea, no idea

• Giant
  • ONE MAN WILL RISK EVERYTHING TO SAVE HIS FAMILY.
...the 2 Many DJs version of the remix.

Hmm? Link?
DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

• The ChemBase Team
Hmm? Link?

It's the same as the Soulwax remix, but "superstar djs" is replaced with "2Many DJs"

• Pioneer
Tell me this is fan-made. Sounds totally amateurish.

• Galvanizer
I've made a Surrender mix. It's under the Mixed Chemicals thread in the Social.

https://forum.thechembase.com/index.php/topic,2280.new.html#new

Secret Psychedelic Surrender -Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Surrender, this mix is meant to feel like a flashback. Dedicated to the chembase: it may be my best CB work yet.

I hope you like it.

• Galvanizer
  • Disrupt The Scene
Picked up a brand new sealed Surrender 3CD/DVD boxset for $32 shipped. Not bad.

• Peter the Bellboy
  • The ChemBase Team
Did any of y'all end up framing the Kate prints?

I measured them this morning and they are 123/8" by 123/8". Am I being an idiot or am I going to have to cut them down to get them to fit into a standard 12" frame?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
Did any of y'all end up framing the Kate prints?

I measured them this morning and they are 123/8" by 123/8". Am I being an idiot or am I going to have to cut them down to get them to fit into a standard 12" frame?
What's the next larger size? Perhaps you could frame it like a passe-partout with a background cut-out cardboard in a color that goes with the print?

• Peter the Bellboy
  • The ChemBase Team
I would use a mat to mount it in a larger frame but the prints already have a white border, which I'm not super keen to extend. I want more Gibb!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
I would use a mat to mount it in a larger frame but the prints already have a white border, which I'm not super keen to extend. I want more Gibb!
Ah, I see. I didn't remember their exact appearance. Another option, yet perhaps a bit pricier, could be to have it framed individually by a professional framer.

• The Boxer
Mats are cheap, frames are expensive. Get a custom cut mat and a standard size frame. The mat can be cut to cover up the white border of the print, then it will fit into a standard frame.

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!