Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Leeds Setlist!? What a gig what were the encore tracks? Vid or setlist?

• Asleep From Day
Title says it all best gig i ever been to absolutely mental!!!

• The Boxer
  • feeling just fine on a new forum!
Was going to post some undoubtedly snide remark about how you could just look up footage of other recent shows to get a comparable experience, but I just watched the only video of this gig that’s up so far and holy shit when Team Chemical doesn’t need to fly internationally they apparently pull out every stop imaginable:
I need the Miguel version of the album

• Pioneer
Any one go that was standing?
Wanna know what the crowd were like, APE was so rammed

• Asleep From Day
Everyone was standing, literally, everyone in seated was up dancing i never seen anything like it, from start to finish everyone was hooked they rinsed it!!!

The actual standing went off i wasn't in the standing but i could see it, crazy show, lights were unreal!!!

• Swiper
  • short tails
when Team Chemical doesn’t need to fly internationally they apparently pull out every stop imaginable
what have i not noticed?
Eight or over.

• The Boxer
what have i not noticed?

A bunch of extra lighting components behind and around the stage setup & generally more elaborate programming of the lightshow, along with an unusually good performance of, you know, the actual live music elements within the Chems’ control.

• Pioneer
Was going to post some undoubtedly snide remark about how you could just look up footage of other recent shows to get a comparable experience, but I just watched the only video of this gig that’s up so far and holy shit when Team Chemical doesn’t need to fly internationally they apparently pull out every stop imaginable:

Someone stood there and filmed the gig for almost half an hour :( People who do that at gigs do my head in. Put your phone away and enjoy yourself ffs  >:(

[/old man]

• The Boxer
Someone stood there and filmed the gig for almost half an hour :( People who do that at gigs do my head in. Put your phone away and enjoy yourself ffs  >:(

[/old man]

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!