Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

The Prodigy (official thread)

• Galvanizer
  • Insomnia...
Beautiful, thanks for sharing, Nice tribute and funeral with lots of nice folks. If only he had know how much he was loved...

If it had been me, though, I would have removed the receipt from that bouquet in the last picture.
I guess its to show that they picked out the finest for him
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

• Galvanizer
...  :'(
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

• Giant
  • K+D+B is godlike
I don't get the thing with Liam's belt. Why does he carry this around? Was it Keefs belt?
And another thing that get me confused, but that's maybe because I haven't looked clearly enough, I don't spot Maxim (or Leeroy) on any of those pictures.

Edit: You can see Maxim in that NME video
« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2019, 14:20 by ThePumisher »  
no idea, no idea

• Galvanizer
  • Disrupt The Scene
I don't get the thing with Liam's belt. Why does he carry this around? Was it Keefs belt?
And another thing that get me confused, but that's maybe because I haven't looked clearly enough, I don't spot Maxim (or Leeroy) on any of those pictures.

Edit: You can see Maxim in that NME video

The belt is Keith's. He would wear it live, it says "Champions Of London" on it. You can kinda see it here...

Maxim and Leeroy both were there. Maxim helped carried the casket at one point. Leeroy arrived with them in the car with them and hung back a little with Leo and Olly.

Screenshot from this video, they arrived around 6 minutes in with the casket...

There was a private event held afterwards for close friends and family. They did a huge fireworks display for Keith at the end...

Video by Nicole Appleton...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvm4u2Elyvn/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=zg2n9ywblrew
« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2019, 23:07 by neorev »  

• Galvanizer
  • Disrupt The Scene
If it had been me, though, I would have removed the receipt from that bouquet in the last picture.

Yeah, I saw that. Sadly I did not place it there.

• Galvanizer
  • Disrupt The Scene
"Back in the studio making noise.. brand new Prodigy tunes are gonna roll , boooom"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ZYhMTB33U/?igshid=16j07i8dd15ab

Liam just posted this!

• Giant
  • trying
Happy to hear. If they are aiming for a new album, I'm curious how they'll approach.

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!