Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Show me what you've got (Chems releases collections)

• Peter the Bellboy
  • The ChemBase Team
Dude. You need to come to Portland at some point. I see CWU at Everyday Music for 5 bucks every time I visit. Not to mention a bunch of singles (you need Music:Response for your collection, no arguments).

I even saw PTB with the free sticker last week!!

There's a bunch of other record stores around too, and Chems stuff is usually pretty reasonably priced when it's used. Everyday Music has a 'skuff' section with cds for $2, all of which are totally playable too.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

• Pioneer
I'm having a bit of a Chems catalog Sunday. Thought I would pull out everything and take a snap to share. Most of these are official releases that I've been collecting since 1998. I wanted to exclude anything that I have that's not official (i.e. Live album bootlegs and unofficial mixes). I did however include a white label of Africa (that's what's on the label). It holds a special place in my heart. It was given to me by a local DJ who use to work at a local record shop. I saw him one weekend at a rave spinning the track and the next week I went into the shop and asked him what it was. He handed me the record and I was like.... sweet, a white label Chems track. Later on I realized it was a fake. Including my vinyl in one pic, then the other pic is my CD, DVD, and VHS collection (realize the VHS is not official).

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!