Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Show me what you've got (Chems releases collections)

• Freak Of The Week
  • The Future, I'll See You There
Wow! I take it this was an official release?

• Peter the Bellboy
  • The ChemBase Team
Wow! I take it this was an official release?

Yup! Canadian promotional CD single. Just the radio edit on it. I have no way to play it, but it's been on my Discogs want list for years!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

• Freak Of The Week
  • The Future, I'll See You There
So you're telling me there was a time when people outside of Japan got special stuff?

The edition looks fantastic, congrats for expanding your collection!

• Seal
ES:Hola esta es nuestra pequeña coleccion de the chemical brothers(Mia y de mi padre) (la verdad no tenemos muchos por que como somos de mexico estan casi escasos y nos da miedo que si los pedimos en linea salgan rotos entonces nos animamos a pedir exit planet dust(que todavia no llega sino hasta el sabado) para ver si no sale roto pero bueno esta es nuestra coleccion)(por cierto les dejo el link de la foto por que soy nuevo aqui)
ING:Hello, this is our small collection of the chemical brothers (Mia and my father) (the truth is we don't have many because as we are from Mexico they are almost scarce and we are afraid that if we order them online they will come out broken so we are encouraged to ask for exit planet dust (which still doesn't arrive until Saturday) to see if it doesn't come out broken but well this is our collection)(by the way I leave you the link of the photo because I'm new here)http://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMZKTTxy3mdSva47cHqm3CdanNZidpfUDRI42C4
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2022, 14:14 by Reiden3531Q »  

• Burst Generator
  • trying
ES:Hola esta es nuestra pequeña coleccion de the chemical brothers(Mia y de mi padre) (la verdad no tenemos muchos por que como somos de mexico estan casi escasos y nos da miedo que si los pedimos en linea salgan rotos entonces nos animamos a pedir exit planet dust(que todavia no llega sino hasta el sabado) para ver si no sale roto pero bueno esta es nuestra coleccion)(por cierto les dejo el link de la foto por que soy nuevo aqui)
ING:Hello, this is our small collection of the chemical brothers (Mia and my father) (the truth is we don't have many because as we are from Mexico they are almost scarce and we are afraid that if we order them online they will come out broken so we are encouraged to ask for exit planet dust (which still doesn't arrive until Saturday) to see if it doesn't come out broken but well this is our collection)(by the way I leave you the link of the photo because I'm new here)

file:///C:/Users/USUARIO%20DELL/Pictures/Saved%20Pictures/272634905_639967390583216_2514460717785379076_n.jpg

Welcome Reiden, your photo is unable to seen by the forum unless it's linked to a photo hosting website or properly attached to your post. There should be attachment button just below the area where you can type text to post. From there you can insert your photo file to share!

I hope my English translates well enough for you to understand. I also hope you get your hands on a mint condition version of 'Exit Planet Dust'. It's a great album, and I gotta say the track, 'Three Little Birdies Down Beats', is my FAVORITE!

• Seal
Welcome Reiden, your photo is unable to seen by the forum unless it's linked to a photo hosting website or properly attached to your post. There should be attachment button just below the area where you can type text to post. From there you can insert your photo file to share!

I hope my English translates well enough for you to understand. I also hope you get your hands on a mint condition version of 'Exit Planet Dust'. It's a great album, and I gotta say the track, 'Three Little Birdies Down Beats', is my FAVORITE!

thanks because I didn't know the truth

• Galvanizer
  • Maybe I'll find a friend to spend the weekend
Been meaning to post this for a while, but LOOK WHAT MRS ENJOYED GOT ME FOR CHRIM!

Love those unusual shaped promo CD's
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

• Burst Generator
  • K+D+B is godlike
And suddenly i ran into this at Rough Trade Bristol

No idea if it's worth 5 Sterling, because it seems to be not so common in british record stores to let people listen to records before buying. I mean, c'mon it clearly is in used condition, how about puting one or two 1200 in a corner an let people check the quality (scratches? noises?)
no idea, no idea

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!