Turn Off Your Mind, Relax, and Float Downstream

For That Beautiful Feeling (XDUST12)

Started by ThePumisher, Aug 27, 2021, 21:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Please log in to view this attachment.

Yes, that's right, we are just two days away from the new album!



Fantastic! These positive reviews make me so happy. I love seeing the brothers getting the respect they deserve.

Hype is growing even stronger!
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

could we start counting down hours at this point? in the US media tends to appear on streaming sites at 9 pm Pacific the night before, which is only 37 hours away.

I gave it a shot, time's set to 12:00am UTC+1, for London time.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)


Hey, all! We're gonna host an early bird listening party tomorrow over on the ChemBros Discord server, here's a link + some more info if you'd like to join: https://discord.gg/u6BbM9ruhe?event=1148947227067289671
Please log in to view this attachment.
Oo-ee, bit wobbly on the old feet!


Dammit I want to listen to the new stuff so bad, but with the album being this close I'll wait for the full release

Quote from: instantreigen on Sep 06, 2023, 16:12
Hey, all! We're gonna host an early bird listening party tomorrow over on the ChemBros Discord server, here's a link + some more info if you'd like to join: https://discord.gg/u6BbM9ruhe?event=1148947227067289671

Oh Chemical HQ have provided you with an offical stream to listen to the album early?
It'd be nice if they had offered that to the Fan Forum that has an official link to their website (yeah ths one). Oh well...
Some of us heard the album today (me!), and I'm not sure I have room for another app on my phone (Discord is app-only isn't it?) so I'll just have to make do with my experience from today. And then hear it again at midninght tomorrow.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Sep 06, 2023, 20:38
It'd be nice if they had offered that to the Fan Forum that has an official link to their website (yeah ths one). Oh well...
Fwiw, Discord and Reddit were officially linked when I was exploring around on homepage with computer last night.

On quick glance I don't see any links via mobile version (which I am on now), otherwise I would've screen grabbed

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Sep 06, 2023, 20:38
Oh Chemical HQ have provided you with an offical stream to listen to the album early?
It'd be nice if they had offered that to the Fan Forum that has an official link to their website (yeah ths one). Oh well...
Some of us heard the album today (me!), and I'm not sure I have room for another app on my phone (Discord is app-only isn't it?) so I'll just have to make do with my experience from today. And then hear it again at midninght tomorrow.
Pretty sure you can access discord on the web
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Sep 06, 2023, 20:38
I'm not sure I have room for another app on my phone (Discord is app-only isn't it?)
Quote from: gfa2001 on Sep 06, 2023, 22:29
Pretty sure you can access discord on the web
instantreigen's Chems Discord is directly linked via this forum in the top menu strip. Just click it and sign up there. No app needed.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Sep 06, 2023, 20:38
Oh Chemical HQ have provided you with an offical stream to listen to the album early?
Most likely listening to it via VPN, as it's exactly australian midnight :D
I did the same for Orbital's Optical Delusion as I had a free trial to some vpn
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Attended the listening party - will give my own review.

11/10 stars. I now want to become the album.
"I'm fucking allergic to feathers, you cunts"

Quote from: cowboy on Sep 06, 2023, 23:17
Attended the listening party - will give my own review.

11/10 stars. I now want to become the album.
Haha awesome!! Yes! Best review I've read of the album so far and I'm gonna take your word for it! 
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Chemical Siblings, we've almost made it!
Just one day to go!

Please log in to view this attachment.

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.