Love Is All
Included was a SoundCloud link:
here it is!

Pre-save links as well: here they are!

Please log in to view this attachment.

Visualizer

Extended mix

Live Again (Maya Jane Coles Remix)
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2023, 17:32 by Csar Reason: Added SEO description and videos to 1st post
You were always such a free spirit
Who came and went so much
A will-o'-the-wisp and charming with it
I'm still longing for your touch

Just heard the snippet of Live Again posted on SoundCloud.

WOW!!!

WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP WARPED POP 

I'm a little bit excited

Obviously I've just realised I posted this in the wrong section.  ::krazy

Ah so it is "Live Again" rather than "in love again". Unless she sings both?

They used an existing piece of art for the sleeve of TDTYF. I wonder if this one may be an existing piece of pop art by someone like Roy Lichtenstein? Like one of his "Pop!", "Wow!" or "Wham!" pieces.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Don't worry, the Wizards here will probably just merge the two threads.

The part that starts at 0:20 in the preview sound so amazing. Can't wait for the full track!

Please please please let it be with Ellie
no idea, no idea

So this was an inconspicuous message, huh?
https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1669448933347557377

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 21, 2023, 20:32
Please please please let it be with Ellie
Hm, Sacem only lists "Dreaming" with Rowsell so far.
Also, no entries I could find with the title "Live Again" with either Tom or Ed as creator/composer, so apparently the track isn't listed there yet. Might be worth checking the database every now and then in the next week.

This was out of nowhere!

It's good! Need more!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: Stefan on Jun 21, 2023, 21:15
Hm, Sacem only lists "Dreaming" with Rowsell so far.
Also, no entries I could find with the title "Live Again" with either Tom or Ed as creator/composer, so apparently the track isn't listed there yet. Might be worth checking the database every now and then in the next week.
Since this one isn't on SACEM, it seems possible it could also have a b-side! Perhaps the Rock Witchu track? I can only pray, I absolutely love that one. Or something that's slipped through our surveying eye in the DJ sets! I will definitely be keeping an eye on it!
GOODBYE, AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

Oh I liiiiiiike it! Such a good tease! Can't wait to hear more of this ear-deliciousness!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 21, 2023, 18:01
I wonder if this one may be an existing piece of pop art by someone like Roy Lichtenstein? Like one of his "Pop!", "Wow!" or "Wham!" pieces.

That would be, COOL!

To go further, the album (single) art, looks like it's a puzzle piece that matches with others that you might find in trading card sets. 

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 22, 2023, 08:03
@wolkenkraber
https://heavenlyrecordings.com/artist/halo-maud/
Ohhhhhhhh! As much as I like Heavenly, I must admit I don't know that artist.
You must be gutted Pum!

PS there are two B's in Wolkenkrabber, so your @ didn't turn blue and I never saw this post. Or something.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Dang! I'll say it again: dang! Glad we're getting this! I'm also equally curious about the artistic direction the single/album is going in.

As far as the artistic direction goes, the artworks we've seen so far (No Reason/All Of A Sudden and Live Again) couldn't be more different

So, when do you think Live Again will drop?
Release Friday as usual?

Must be imminent. They shared a live video that actually has got to be a using studio audio track.
https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1673422028311785515

Last Edit: Jun 26, 2023, 21:55 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)