Superstar DJs, Here We Go!

Paused in Cosmic Reflection

Started by inchemwetrust, Jun 28, 2023, 08:34

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Biff on Dec 26, 2023, 18:53
I waited to open my ultra deluxe edition until Xmas. #164 reporting!

The page issue is mildly noticeable in mine, but not as bad as some. Unfortunately, the case has some corner bumps and slight tear inside. Not sure how the latter could've happened during shipping, but I'm just glad to finally have it in my hands.
What patience. Very well done. And a fellow deluxe version owner with tears on the inside. I am also wondering how that could happen. 

Quote from: Joslyn on Dec 26, 2023, 11:29
I made up a draft as a reply on the White Rabbit message and shared it with 26 of you of which 6 replied. As I would like to post the reply this week, before the end of the year, I will just post it at the White Rabbit topic and you can add your comments if you want or disagreements which is also fine. For me I want to finish my correspondense with WR this year for myself so to start the new year fresh.

Haven't responsed to this yet because i'm in talks with them. They're answering, not as fast as wished they'll do, but at least it's something. That's why i'm not really sure if i should open "another case".
no idea, no idea

I have just opened mine today after receiving it for Christmas. It's so pleasing to unbox. And even more pleasing, I'm #123.

Just received the vinyl and artwork, and a bonus little card with Tom, Ed & Robin's autographs which is a nice touch.
Only issue is they just used a regular padded envelope so the artwork is creased in parts. The 7 inch was wrapped in bubble wrap and label is on the correct side and no bubbling etc.

Also on the flip side is the new live version of Wide Open ::Y


only joking
Live:Point Depot Dublin 1999 Creamfields Ireland 2001 Witness Festival 2002  Marlay Park Dublin 2005 Electric Picnic 2007 Longitude Dublin 2015 Alexandra Palace 2018 3Arena Dublin 2018 Musgrave Park Cork 2023 3Arena Dublin 2023
DJ: Printworks 2022

Quote from: gavin35 on Jan 02, 2024, 11:39
Just received the vinyl and artwork, and a bonus little card with Tom, Ed & Robin's autographs which is a nice touch.
That is a nice touch. Good to know the guys are aware of the issues. 

Quote from: gavin35 on Jan 02, 2024, 11:39
Also on the flip side is the new live version of Wide Open ::Y
What? For real?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Check the hidden text :D
Live:Point Depot Dublin 1999 Creamfields Ireland 2001 Witness Festival 2002  Marlay Park Dublin 2005 Electric Picnic 2007 Longitude Dublin 2015 Alexandra Palace 2018 3Arena Dublin 2018 Musgrave Park Cork 2023 3Arena Dublin 2023
DJ: Printworks 2022

Quote from: gavin35 on Dec 15, 2023, 11:18
Just got word from White Rabbit that my missing items have been shipped ::cheers
Who has sent you the the confirmation? Was it Jen?
I've just reached out to them again. Hoping to get some good news.



Quote from: gavin35 on Jan 02, 2024, 11:39
Also on the flip side is the new live version of Wide Open
The not working tracks from the Ellie Rowsell session would have been nicer  ;)  ;D


Quote from: gavin35 on Jan 02, 2024, 11:39
Just received the vinyl and artwork
Hoping this wasn't a joke too, otherwise i'd lied to Jen  :D
no idea, no idea

ha no it did arrive today Pum, the only fib was a track on the b-side. Just have the 2 pieces of artwork being flattened out by the boxset itself. Hopefully that does the trick. Still bad form by White Rabbit to just throw the artwork into a padded envelope and hope that it doesnt get creased in transit
Live:Point Depot Dublin 1999 Creamfields Ireland 2001 Witness Festival 2002  Marlay Park Dublin 2005 Electric Picnic 2007 Longitude Dublin 2015 Alexandra Palace 2018 3Arena Dublin 2018 Musgrave Park Cork 2023 3Arena Dublin 2023
DJ: Printworks 2022

Just received the confirmation that my missing items have been sent but without any tracking information.
no idea, no idea

They're fast! I got the mail at 1:39 PM and an hour and a half later the doorbell rings! The corners of mine are a little bumped, but I could not care less especially given this copy was free of charge. For the Europeans - No import fees! They sent it in a big first class letter, although be careful while opening it up and remove the staples rather than cutting through it, I'm still removing the dust that cutting it open left behind  :D

They included a wonderful little surprise too:
Please log in to view this attachment.

I'm not sure if it's meant to be actually on the page, but mine came as just the sticker in the book and does still have a removable backing. You can choose if you want to stick it on this book, your deluxe edition, your wall or your forehead. Needless to say, I am so happy  :partyG
Oo-ee, bit wobbly on the old feet!

Ok, Berlin at 1:39pm and 1,5h later you got your stuff.
In Cologne i got the mail at 2:18pm so hopes are high  my doorbel rings within the next 22 minutes  ;D



edit:  :(
Last Edit: Jan 04, 2024, 15:25 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

Quote from: instantreigen on Jan 04, 2024, 14:11
They're fast! I got the mail at 1:39 PM and an hour and a half later the doorbell rings! The corners of mine are a little bumped, but I could not care less especially given this copy was free of charge. For the Europeans - No import fees! They sent it in a big first class letter, although be careful while opening it up and remove the staples rather than cutting through it, I'm still removing the dust that cutting it open left behind  :D

They included a wonderful little surprise too:
Please log in to view this attachment.

I'm not sure if it's meant to be actually on the page, but mine came as just the sticker in the book and does still have a removable backing. You can choose if you want to stick it on this book, your deluxe edition, your wall or your forehead. Needless to say, I am so happy  :partyG
I didnt realise that sticker was for the book ::hb  

Its obvious now, I didnt know what to do with it but will look great on the book
Live:Point Depot Dublin 1999 Creamfields Ireland 2001 Witness Festival 2002  Marlay Park Dublin 2005 Electric Picnic 2007 Longitude Dublin 2015 Alexandra Palace 2018 3Arena Dublin 2018 Musgrave Park Cork 2023 3Arena Dublin 2023
DJ: Printworks 2022

And there it is  8)


But what to do with the print and the studio pic? They are to big for the box (i don't want to fold them) but i also don't want to put up on the wall. First world problems...






Edit: After spinning Superflash 3 times in a row, i just don't understand why they waited 11 years for the release. Beautiful.
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2024, 16:01 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

Noice! Finally! Must admit, though, their signatures look pretty dull  :P . Also, if it wasn't for the name tag, I would never have guessed it was Mr. Turner's sig at all :D
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jan 07, 2024, 17:47
Also, if it wasn't for the name tag, I would never have guessed it was Mr. Turner's sig at all

Maybe he was a doctor at some point in his life?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jan 06, 2024, 14:35
And there it is  8)


But what to do with the print and the studio pic? They are to big for the box (i don't want to fold them) but i also don't want to put up on the wall. First world problems...






Edit: After spinning Superflash 3 times in a row, i just don't understand why they waited 11 years for the release. Beautiful.
I know I had the same conundrum, in the end I just folded it in half as thats what would have happened if it came normally
Live:Point Depot Dublin 1999 Creamfields Ireland 2001 Witness Festival 2002  Marlay Park Dublin 2005 Electric Picnic 2007 Longitude Dublin 2015 Alexandra Palace 2018 3Arena Dublin 2018 Musgrave Park Cork 2023 3Arena Dublin 2023
DJ: Printworks 2022

Quote from: Csar on Jan 07, 2024, 17:47
Noice! Finally! Must admit, though, their signatures look pretty dull  :P . Also, if it wasn't for the name tag, I would never have guessed it was Mr. Turner's sig at all :D
I guess that happens when you have to sign hundreds of cards in one go :D

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jan 06, 2024, 14:35
Edit: After spinning Superflash 3 times in a row, i just don't understand why they waited 11 years for the release. Beautiful.
I know, right?! It's perhaps no A-Side tune but it's just as great as lots of other stuff they've released as non-album tracks.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Makes me wonder (again) if at some point we will also see Problem/Question, Animal Track, that morning wood song ( :D ) or Here Comes The Drums as studio releases. Still high hopes for Disc 2 of Singles 04-24 (or at least one behind the couch track on B-Sides vol.2).
no idea, no idea

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.