2024/11/09 Bugged Out DJ Set

Started by ThePumisher, Jul 24, 2024, 11:12

Previous topic - Next topic
The Chemical Brothers headline 30 years of
Bugged Out at Drumsheds on Sat Nov 9th

Tickets => CLICK

Please log in to view this attachment.
no idea, no idea

Had a feeling they might do bugged put there this year - was hoping for live but happy to take DJ!

Wonder if its 3 hours again - supports are out next week
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

Oooo This is exciting news and sounds like a super fun way to celebrate 30 years! Plus there is the hope of maybe hearing something new. DJ sets are always special and we get to hear what they've been listening to and curating for us. This would be amazing to go to!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: whirlygirl on Jul 24, 2024, 15:28
Plus there is the hope of maybe hearing something new.

XDUST13 you say?
no idea, no idea

Not bad! Wonder who the guest(s) are ... Erol b2b someone maybe

Think justice dj would be a bit big for it probably!
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

You know, with such a killer lineup and celebrating 30 years, it would be pretty neat to put together some type of official compilation. Furthermore, can we get an official stream or recording of the event?

As someone who resides on the wrong side of the world, it's come clear to me I will never be able to attend an event like this. With all the available technology, can we just ONCE gift the people stuck at home a look/listen in to what we are missing?

^ Seconded.

Boiler Room has been doing it for ages.

Finger Lickin' did a couple of years back for their big anniversary party - it was great tuning in from home!
I'd likely even pitch in a few quid for "digital access", like I did when I "attended" a K-Pop concert back in the pandemic.

And a compilation would be cool, BUT I would hope it could be a collection of new or unreleased things by the big BUGGEDout names. Or maybe remixes of each other or something fun like that? We don't really need a Spotify playlist type compilation of the BEST TRACKS (most listened to) from each artist. Because that could just be... a Spotify playlist.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning