Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Past Live Footage (94-05)

• Freak Of The Week
  • Insomnia...
I Havent had internet for days and when I come back look what I see:

Full 2002 show, with My Elastic Eye !

OH MY NADES!!!! I Finally get to see this bad boy in its whole, UTI looks amazing, although I imagined some kind of tyedye wormhole for visuals in my head, its cool to see the robots and never seen that Terminator looking robot before. AND FLASHBACK VISUALS FOR ELASTIC EYE!?!?

God I feel like a kid in a candy store right now, as this was my favorite Era of concerts! AND THIS WAS SITTING ON YOUTUBE SINCE APRIL. how did this not show up in my searches!?!

Ah that UTI version. I remember seeing a studio version of this mix on Youtube but I don't find it anymore, maybe my memory is wrong and there are only live recordings of this version?
::) ::)
« Last Edit: Jul 15, 2020, 09:24 by Conn6orsuper117 »  
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

• Swiper
  • HUW IS INNOCENT
okay found....footage of Hold Tight London '05

(The 2002 finding is INSANE, seemingly from a crew member at the time too! Imagine if there was also a tape for 2004 or 2005?)
I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again!!
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no!!
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone!!
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home!!

• Swiper
  • short tails
wow, that's super super cool..so nostalgic for me, having been to a 2002 gig ༼☯﹏☯༽
Eight or over.

• Freak Of The Week
  • Insomnia...
Sorry for the audio but I found more 05 footage, and theres a possibility it could be wonders of the deep (he labeled it as surface to air but the visuals are much different than those circulating on the internet)

Headphone warning

"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

• The ChemBase Team
It is Wonders of the Deep, I remember seeing the first video back in the days.

• Freak Of The Week
  • The Future, I'll See You There
Definitely Wonders Of The Deep, it was used as intro track back then.
Here's a clip with better audio and video, from a different show of the same tour:

• Freak Of The Week
  • Beth Orton played live at my house!
okay found....footage of Hold Tight London '05

(The 2002 finding is INSANE, seemingly from a crew member at the time too! Imagine if there was also a tape for 2004 or 2005?)

I like that they used train footage for it. Seems fitting and goes with the mood of the trsck. Very short but then again, not everybody was pulling their cellphones out back then.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

• Swiper
  • HUW IS INNOCENT
THEY ACTUALLY PLAYED WILLIE HUTCH'S BROTHERS GONNA WORK IT OUT IN 2007??? (Thought they abandoned it after 1997!!)
I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again!!
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no!!
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone!!
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home!!

• Freak Of The Week
  • Insomnia...
some old Surface to air visuals from Effervessone 05 because why not :) .

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!