What's this do? Just Get Yourself High

Question

Started by Agustin123, May 24, 2017, 02:23

Previous topic - Next topic
¿Where lives Tom Rowlands?

Quote from: Agustin123 on May 24, 2017, 02:23

¿Where lives Tom Rowlands?
There are a couple of storys, but most believed is that he's living in the sunshine underground.
no idea, no idea

Nah. It's obviously Denmark.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

There can be a fine line between witty comments (above) and sycophantic silliness. I reckon this comment leaps me across that line like Evel Knievel on a good day:
Spoiler
Evel Knievel's entry in the Guinness Book of World Records states he suffered 433 bone fractures by the end of 1975
[close]

Tom was Born In the Echoes, and he used to live Alive Alone in a Playground for a Wedgeless Firm. Though i Believe he's always been keen to Leave Home.
But There's No Path To Follow, so he gets Lost in a K Hole and beckons us to Come Inside. Well, it's Another World!

Yea though I walk through the valley and shadow of death
every day of my life,
I fear no evil for The Lord is with me.

Hold Tight...
Spoiler
London
[close]
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: Skyscraper on May 25, 2017, 16:56

Tom was Born In the Echoes, and he used to live Alive Alone in a Playground for a Wedgeless Firm. Though i Believe he's always been keen to Leave Home.
But There's No Path To Follow, so he gets Lost in a K Hole and beckons us to Come Inside. Well, it's Another World!
I should ban you for that level of horrible, horrible punnery.

He lives in Lewes.
Hi Kevin!