Off course
12 (23.5%)
That would be great but i don't think so
15 (29.4%)
If the album is great i don't need singles with b-sides
5 (9.8%)
No.
0 (0%)
3 singles. All in two version. Every version has at least one b-side and one remix.
17 (33.3%)
K+D+B is godlike
19 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

If you're in the US and ordering the 3xLP vinyl, it's about $20 cheaper to order from the UK site (Virgin EMI) than the US site (Astralwerks). $60.44 vs $79.72 including the cheapest shipping option. The UK site has no details on packaging, but I'd assume they will be the same release. The US site says:

• RIGID SLIPCASE
  • 3 X HEAVYWEIGHT VINYL
  • 3 X SPINED SLEEVES
  • 3 X PRINTED INNERS
  • 12 X 12 INSERT

16 people don't think K+D+B is godlike...

no idea, no idea

hey, calm down there Charles Manson

where were we...

9th album..
tour..

4 tracks in and so far so good! on a pace to get half the album a 3 to 4 star rating! I know I know its early but still impressive.

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: ThePumisher on Dec 07, 2018, 23:23

K+D+B IS godlike.

But oldhead collectors gotta have them physical releases....
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

crap, can someone change my answer from 1 B-side 1 remix to of coarse, the extra F threw me off.
Quote from: ThePumisher on Dec 07, 2018, 23:23

off with their heads.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Just a note to add about how the album may play out:

I decided to listen to the studio recordings of Free Yourself and MAH back to back and I predict they may play back to back on the album as they use the same 4x4 style beat to introduce each track. We know from past albums they like to strip down tracks all the way down to a kick drum to the next track (even in live sets).
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2019, 00:02 by MIKL
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Quote from: MIKL on Jan 10, 2019, 12:13

Just note to add about how the album may play out: I decided to listen to the studio recordings of Free Yourself and MAH back to back and I predict they may play back to back on the album as they use the same 4x4 style beat to introduce each track. We know from past albums they like to strip down tracks alway the way down to a kick drum to the next track (even in live sets).

I hope this is the case, the chems opted out of this tradition on BITE for whatever (unfortunate) reason
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

UPDATE: No interview or questions asked at all. The collaborations will be interesting with the chems though from old and new discoveries we'e come across.

Just thought I'd add this in, in case she might mention the work she's done with the brothers when they might ask the old question of "So what have you been up to/whats up next?"

Last Edit: Jan 14, 2019, 20:56 by MIKL
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

^ at first glance, i thought it was Simple Jack!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

^ LOL, I overlooked that reference until now.

Following up with Orangwedge's new discovery this morning... All the titles of songs we know about so far (and assuming they are all on the new album), seem to have a present day message to them. This looks to be shaping up into a concept album.

No Geography

Free Yourself

Mad As Hell

Got To Keep On

Eve Of Destruction

We've Got To Try

Quote from: Bosco on Jan 28, 2019, 15:18

Following up with Orangwedge's new discovery this morning... All the titles of songs we know about so far (and assuming they are all on the new album), seem to have a present day message to them. This looks to be shaping up into a concept album.

No Geography

Free Yourself

Mad As Hell

Got To Keep On

Eve Of Destruction

We've Got To Try

That's exactly what I thought might be the case when T&E were only subtly anwsering Lauren's question about the album's title in their Desert mix show.

Quote from: MIKL on Jan 13, 2019, 12:43

UPDATE: No interview or questions asked at all. The collaborations will be interesting with the chems though from old and new discoveries we'e come across.

Just thought I'd add this in, in case she might mention the work she's done with the brothers when they might ask the old question of "So what have you been up to/whats up next?"
Damn, this is fantastic! The first song is just wonderful. Sort of reminds of an own track I "produced" years ago.
I love this KEXP's concept of live sessions and discovered some really interesting and unknown artists through them!
Last Edit: Jan 28, 2019, 18:15 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Bosco on Jan 28, 2019, 15:18

We've Got To Try
Link to recording? ;D
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Track List
https://store.thechemicalbrothers.com/*/*/No-Geography-CD/5ZOI0000000

CD
1 Eve Of Destruction   
2 Bango   
3 No Geography   
4 Got To Keep On   
5 Gravity Drops   
6 The Universe Sent Me   
7 We've Got To Try   
8 Free Yourself - Album Version   
9 MAH   
10 Catch Me I'm Falling
Last Edit: Jan 28, 2019, 22:15 by SouthernBrother
You are all my children now!

Quote from: SouthernBrother on Jan 28, 2019, 22:08

Track List
https://store.thechemicalbrothers.com/*/*/No-Geography-CD/5ZOI0000000
Oh yeeeeeah! Good spot.

1    Eve Of Destruction    
2    Bango    
3    No Geography    
4    Got To Keep On    
5    Gravity Drops    
6    The Universe Sent Me    
7    We've Got To Try    
8    Free Yourself - Album Version    
9    MAH    
10    Catch Me I'm Falling

Free Yourself is different on the album?
Is track 2 a cover version of this? Probably not, but I was thinking about Basement Jaxx earlier...
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: SouthernBrother on Jan 28, 2019, 22:08
1 Eve Of Destruction
Quote from: UltimatePelmeni on Jul 02, 2018, 20:20
After release of the album the bros can use Eve Of Destruction as an opener. The start of the song fits wery well. The rhythm that keeps in anticipation and then the funky beat that makes everybody dancing.
Well, I was close.
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Some bizarre track names  :)). Not so sure my prediction of a concept album stands strong anymore.

I've had another idea about Bango:

The Todd Terry Project had a track called Bango

Which sampled a vocal from a track called Go Bang (which incidentally is kinda like two Chems song titles put together!) by Dinosaur L (sample at 3.19 below). Hot Chip did a cover of this track too. I wonder if the Chems Bango also samples Dinosaur L.

[Incidentally this record came out on the same Sleeping Bag label as Weekend by Class Action which is sampled in Eve Of Destruction]

Am I getting carried away? Yeah, probably.  ::)
Last Edit: Jan 29, 2019, 01:54 by Wolkenkrabber
IT'S MORNING TIME!

maybe bango is alluding to bongo (or in this case bango) drums, so Here Comes the Drums possiblity. prayers O:-)