What's this do? You Should Feel What I Feel

General Bullshit Chat (pt 2)

Started by whirlygirl, Jul 08, 2015, 01:11

Previous topic - Next topic
Hang in there guys. Got my own problems that are dragging me down, so you're not alone trying to figure it all out.

Inchem, for you bud:


Quote from: inchemwetrust on Nov 04, 2018, 05:47

lost my anti-nazi CD in a rental car

HOW CAN YOU?  :o  off with your head!
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Nov 04, 2018, 21:44

HOW CAN YOU?  :o  off with your head!

I was sure that all my stuff was out of the car when I returned it. Now all I have is the lonely interview disc.


Quote from: Bosco on Nov 04, 2018, 20:04

Hang in there guys. Got my own problems that are dragging me down, so you're not alone trying to figure it all out.

Inchem, for you bud:



:))  Currently searching for a wutang neck brace.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

@bosco Thank you sir! It's an uphill battle as always. Sending postive vibes and best wishes to you whatever your going thru.


This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Congratulations to USA are in order after yesterdays election.
Good job, people!
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Well.. not as good as one might think and even less surprising.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Actually, I expected worse. Democrats winning House is good news, too bad they didn't get Senate.
And turnout was huge, that's hopeful. It means people are waking up. I hope.
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

I'm not convinced of the optimism. Granted, I'm happy there is now an opposing force in the legislative branch. We'll see just how aggressive the Democrats are, and if they actually do the publics bidding towards this administration.

In order for me to be satisfied after this election, I wanted to see a better performance in the  Senate races of Red States which had Democratic incumbents. But based on the percentages the incumbents are losing by, it appears Red States are uniforming back to their traditional values.

I will, however, celebrate the ousting of the shit stain Scott Walker in the Gubernatorial race of Wisconsin. This fuck tried to run for President congratulating himself on breaking the unions, all  while absolutely destroying the education system during his tenure. Congrats Wisconsin.

Quote from: sandelic on Nov 07, 2018, 13:24

Democrats winning House is good news, too bad they didn't get Senate.
It was close to impossible for the Democrats to win the Senate as only few Republicans were up for re-election this time. I was even surprised they only lost two seats to them. Next midterms there'll be around 20/24 Republican senators for re-election, let's see how this turns out.

Quote from: Bosco on Nov 08, 2018, 00:23

I'm not convinced of the optimism. Granted, I'm happy there is now an opposing force in the legislative branch. We'll see just how aggressive the Democrats are, and if they actually do the publics bidding towards this administration.
They should thoroughly rethink their strategy and only pick the right and worthy fights in order to not just act like the Democratic version of the GOP during the Obama era. They should present real alternatives because DJT already stated publically that "they will be blamed" for everything that might be not going his way.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

I got to have brunch with Rynostar today and his mom bought me and my gf brunch.

It was awesome. Rynostar and his family are awesome.

That is all. <3

North and Southern California is burning bad! Good to see my local fire Dept chipping in to help down in those areas.

I hope Gerald Butler gets 'you know who' in a armbar! Guy just lost his home ffs!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

And not only him, European papers report many, many more lost their homes in this catastrophe, some even their lives.
While your president blames it all on 'forest management'. I'm actually in awe of your cool, american chemical friends. Idiocies like this one while world burns around you are pretty hard to digest.
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Quote from: sandelic on Nov 12, 2018, 12:23

And not only him, European papers report many, many more lost their homes in this catastrophe, some even their lives.
While your president blames it all on 'forest management'. I'm actually in awe of your cool, american chemical friends. Idiocies like this one while world burns around you are pretty hard to digest.

It's not only their homes they lost, also memories, like fotos and other memorabilia. Such a heartbreaking disaster. And then there's this orange ignoramus who apparently isn't aware that it's mostly managed by the feds (98%), thus his oversight, and he already cut budgets..

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Nov 11, 2018, 21:42

North and Southern California is burning bad! Good to see my local fire Dept chipping in to help down in those areas.

I hope Gerald Butler gets 'you know who' in a armbar! Guy just lost his home ffs!
At least Mr. Butler has a fortune to rebuild. Even Thomas Gottschalk, a German TV star, lost his Malibu residence. I wonder what will happen to the less fortunate, average citizen? Will their insurances step in?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Quote from: Csar on Nov 12, 2018, 16:27


At least Mr. Butler has a fortune to rebuild. Even Thomas Gottschalk, a German TV star, lost his Malibu residence. I wonder what will happen to the less fortunate, average citizen? Will their insurances step in?

yep! there are those who put their lives savings into their homes to have it destroyed in an instant and never fully recover or restore their home in its original glory.

I have a soft spot for animals. I hope owners took their pets with them. Horses are a bit tougher and hopefully they're all found after this is all over.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

I didn't know where to post this. Is it worth starting a new thread?

Might be of interest to those who want to ask about say, Superflash (unreleased version) or EBW12.

https://twitter.com/erolalkan/status/1062426044337135617

It seems you have to find the @fantasy.sound facebook page and then request to join the closed group.
Yea though I walk through the valley and shadow of death
every day of my life,
I fear no evil for The Lord is with me.

I joined the group as soon as they did that requirement. They accepted pretty quickly, so you all should be able to join!
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you looking for full live footage of "The Pills won't help you now" in the depths of youtubes results

"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Checking in to see if there is a thread on No Geography. I am not disappointed.

So, yeah, Hi everybody.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: satur8 on Nov 19, 2018, 15:34

Checking in to see if there is a thread on No Geography. I am not disappointed.

So, yeah, Hi everybody.

Dude. Sweet profile pic!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

just checking in .. its been like over 10 years ( maybe 15?) sine the old forums?? I think I was MsNerdcore or  something along those lines..

good to be back and checking things out

How has everyone been..

My 7 year old daughter is in love with the chems  ;D :D 
"The past is a foreign country, they do things differently there."

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.