What's this do? Superstar DJs, Here We Go!

2015 - Apple Music Festival - Roundhouse - London - September 24th

Started by Bosco, Sep 02, 2015, 19:44

Previous topic - Next topic
Firstly it was really great to meet graysquire and of course see the Sneakerbeater again - great lads.

As Sneak said great venue that works really well for the brothers. The previous occasions I have seen them there it's been very good, but on this occasion it was particularly good - well done to Apple and thanks to the Chems and Errol for everything.

Loved the harder edge live show, was also great to here lots of snippets from different tracks that didn't get played fully, mashing the likes of setting sun, ebw7 and OOC during the set was good. Must say I particularly enoughed I'll see you there. Also great to here lots of classic 808/909/303 sounds. Star guitar was also beautiful. My only disappointment was not to hear reflexion.

Over all this is certainly up there with the best shows I've seen by the  Chems. It was also nice to here comments from other audience members saying how good they were (lots of Chems virgins). One thing that I admire about this band is the quality of the live show and how whoever sees them is always impressed. Well done Ed, Tom and Adam

I'm putting my h4x0rz skills in action to retrieve the source video file, and not just ripping it with a screen capture


i thought so, but toxix post makes me doubt myself a little. it be intresting to see what other people come up with
In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment- there are consequences

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Sep 25, 2015, 19:33

^Did Sneaker not do this?
Quote from: Sneaker on Sep 25, 2015, 19:43

i thought so, but toxix post makes me doubt myself a little. it be intresting to see what other people come up with
Aw crap, didn't see his post. Judging by the screenshot, I'd say he did the same. I'm currently getting a full .ts file by putting the m3u8 url from the 8500_256 source (8500k video, 256k audio) in ffmpeg.

Quote from: Csar on Sep 25, 2015, 13:43

Here's my file. Please let me know whether it has issues or if it's a bit too quiet.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/bsymgz

Clean recording if you ask me. Big ups to you Csar the great!

And for those who know what I said before about tracks being 'god-like', well i have to say that Snow/STA just put k+d+b in the backseat imo, in a good way of course.

I would pay a ticket just to hear snow/sta!


This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 25, 2015, 19:55

Aw crap, didn't see his post. Judging by the screenshot, I'd say he did the same. I'm currently getting a full .ts file by putting the m3u8 url from the 8500_256 source (8500k video, 256k audio) in ffmpeg.
Exactly what I did.... ;) This is the source. I downloaded the live stream, and the one which is now in iTunes. I compared them and besides the intro from the version you can still watch in iTunes, and the "real" live stream from yesterday, they are the same. At this time I don't think there is a better rip then this one.... I can send you the download links if you want, just PM me.
Last Edit: Sep 25, 2015, 20:09 by toxic

Quote from: toxic on Sep 25, 2015, 20:02

Exactly what I did.... ;) This is the source. I downloaded the live stream, and the one which is now in iTunes. I compared them and besides the intro from the version you can still watch in iTunes, and the "real" live stream from yesterday, they are the same. At this time I don't think there is a better rip then this one ;)

Sneaker's got a 12GB file though, so there might be an even better one :P

Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 25, 2015, 20:08

Sneaker's got a 12GB file though, so there might be an even better one :P
I doubt it, there were a couple of m3u8 url's and I downloaded the one with the highest quality. In total: almost 7GB...

Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 25, 2015, 19:30

I'm putting my h4x0rz skills in action to retrieve the source video file, and not just ripping it with a screen capture
Benji, Sneaker, Toxic how do you actually get a hold of these m3u8 (or ts respectively) files? Would you need a mac or is it possible to do that on a pc too?
Last Edit: Sep 25, 2015, 20:14 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Quote from: Csar on Sep 25, 2015, 20:11

Benji, Sneaker, how do you actually get a hold of these m3u8 files? Would you need a mac or is it possible to do that on a pc too?
On the PC you have this program "url-snooper". This wil let you show all the internet traffic, including the stream url from iTunes. So when you play the show, url-snooper shows you the url's, and also all the media files you are downloading
Last Edit: Sep 25, 2015, 20:19 by toxic

Quote from: Csar on Sep 25, 2015, 20:11

Benji, Sneaker, Toxic how do you actually get a hold of these m3u8 (or ts respectively) files? Would you need a mac or is it possible to do that on a pc too?
Quote from: toxic on Sep 25, 2015, 20:15

On the PC you have this program "url-snooper". This wil let you show all the internet traffic, in a list, including the stream url from iTunes....
I'm using Wireshark, which is for monitoring any traffic going in and out, but yeah it's the same idea.

Who's got the final word, then, on what we should download from whom? :)
Eight or over.

Quote from: GLAKO-FAHN on Sep 25, 2015, 20:36

Who's got the final word, then, on what we should download from whom? :)
From whoever you want ^^ I'm currently doing a proper mp4 (and will do an mp3 too later) to upload, and will share it on the Facebook group.

Quote from: GLAKO-FAHN on Sep 25, 2015, 20:36

Who's got the final word, then, on what we should download from whom? :)

Good question!

If you ask me, I'm not picky at all.  I usually hope that one person might rip the show but its not a high expectation for me. But we have a lot of good people here on this forum that are willing to do it. It's good for those who never been to a show or couldn't make it.

That being said, shout out to all (toxic,Csar,Ben,sneak, etcetc) who do it not just for the obvious kindness, but for the love of this awesome band!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: GLAKO-FAHN on Sep 25, 2015, 20:36

Who's got the final word, then, on what we should download from whom? :)

Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 25, 2015, 20:39

From whoever you want ^^ I'm currently doing a proper mp4 (and will do an mp3 too later) to upload, and will share it on the Facebook group.

Haha. Well, ME! Ha no, actually, if Benji gets the source audio, I guess this will be the ultimate solution regarding a clean quality 1:1 copy.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Big  thanks  going out to Toxic , . . .  just finished the download  -  great quality  picture &  sound  from your files  ,  thanks for your  help  -  The Chems  live in  glorious  HD    ;D 

It's  booming  through  my system  like  a Blu Ray  HD mutha  fucka 
Last Edit: Sep 25, 2015, 21:09 by Fine Time
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

Ok, I guess I did this in vain, since Benji will have the 1:1 rip, but it was uploading already, so here's my take on the track by track cut. If you like the cuts I could redo this with the source audio (I saved the cue sheet).

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6vlwew
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

This was an amazing gig. So happy a couple of forummembers could go, Graysquire, Sneaker, AcidChildren. You must have enjoyed youtself massively that evening. Roundhouse is an amazing venue. It looks like the cuurent visual extravaganza is way too big for a small venua like Roundhouse what makes it that much more overwhelming.
I see Glako resurfacing again. Cool to see old forummembers returning again (I know a Dutch girl who will be returning soon ;))

Thanks so much for Toxic to make this amazing video. It looks more gorgeus than the live recording (no buffering). Tomorrow I will watch it on my 48" but on the laptop it looks great. The audio is great too. I hear the same stereo nuances as I did last night.
Also Csar for the audiorip for my mp3 player
Quote from: Csar on Sep 25, 2015, 21:30

Ok, I guess I did this in vain, since Benji will have the 1:1 rip, but it was uploading already, so here's my take on the track by track cut. If you like the cuts I could redo this with the source audio (I saved the cue sheet).

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6vlwew
My Smartscreenfilter won't let me download this, calls it an "unsafe download"

I'm stupid with computers (and I'm old) so I'm happy you can help me out with this kind of recordings. If a better video pops up I will download is as well. And I wil propably make a bluray out of it. As well as making a double cd of the audio only once I cut the the set in seperate tracks.

EML Ritual and I'll see you there are great live. UTI is amazing, Music: Response is cool, the encore is top, would have been sublime with Reflexion before TPPR.

But OH MY GOD!!! The new SNOW/SURFACE TO AIR brings tears to my eyes evertime I hear it (4 times now). It is ab-so-lut-ly beautifull. And for my it is the very bestes (too little superlatives) piece of music the Tom and Ed ever have produced. I am so much in love woth this version, I can not describe it. *bows his head in awe*

How do I go about getting a link to the video stream again.  Not working for me on iTunes.  Loving the MP3 that was posted.  Thanks.

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.